Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

women's bicep... size vs shape

which kind of biceps you prefer? (357 total votes)

bigger than 12 inches, not so peaked and with less definition but massive (180, 50.4%)
within 12 inches but perfectly peaked and shaped (177, 49.6%)
Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

All right I hope this is not as controversial as it was my thread on Ruzh and Emma.

Just in case you are into women's biceps (I am guessing if you are in this forum most likely you might be into that), and you had to give your preference, would you go for perfectly shaped peaked biceps with a perfect definition but with a size of maximum 12 inches (around 30,5 cm) or less definition, not so peaked, but bigger biceps than 12?

example, Rachel McLish vs Vladislava Galagan

link text

link text

feel free to add yourself more examples!

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Shape >> size, but both is even better.

fp909
Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

i would prefer shaped biceps, because in the event that she did put on size the shape would still be there.

some girls have "loaf of bread" arms like slava. they can look good, but never as dramatic as someone with crazy pieaks.

Sep 18, 2023 - edited Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Shape over size. While I appreciate the size and density of someone like Anastasia Korableva arms, I find Jodi Miller or Michelle Maroldo's biceps more aestheticly pleasing.

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Shape >> size, but both is even better.

Indeed 😅 too easy I guess lol

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

i would prefer shaped biceps, because in the event that she did put on size the shape would still be there.

some girls have "loaf of bread" arms like slava. they can look good, but never as dramatic as someone with crazy pieaks.

I think we are on the same page :)

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Shape over size. While I appreciate the size and density of someone like Anastasia Korableva arms, I find Jodi Miller or Michelle Maroldo's biceps more aesthetician pleasing.

I'm guessing Michelle Maroldo got both! Too big for my personal taste but it makes sense :)

Sep 18, 2023 - edited Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Shape over size. While I appreciate the size and density of someone like Anastasia Korableva arms, I find Jodi Miller or Michelle Maroldo's biceps more aesthetician pleasing.

Finally someone mentioned Jodi Miller!!!! She reaching 50 or passed 50 already. Who cares. She have an incredible biceps, and a good overall physique. However she don't need to mess around with that freaking tilt shifting. The door looks wierdo at the background 🤯 Ruzh did the same a couple of times. She produced some interesting photos with wierd cupboards and doors. They don't even need tilt shifting to proof their physique... However if I compare Ruzhena Bedzir with Jodi Miller, Ms Miller wins that battle with light years

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

To me it's more about the shape than the size. Since it's harder to have the shape when you muscles are smaller, a woman like Veronica Valentyne gets extra credit in my book!

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Shape

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Why can't you have both?

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Charla is my favorite. I love Michele Maroldo too!

fp909
Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

i swear the 90s had the best arms

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Why can't you have both?

Indeed.

i swear the 90s had the best arms

I was watching the other day an old comp video from 1989 with Susan Myers featured among the competitors. Imho she was the archetype of fbb: all-muscular defined body with no excess mass and an overall distinctive shape for the sport.

fp909
Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

sue myers was my gateway to bodybuilding--not fit girls, just more muscular women

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

shape

shape with size is obviously ideal

shape alone is more important than size alone imo

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Shape, definition, and leanness win it for me every time. I prefer a total package, so I also want to see a face that's beautiful even without makeup, and a voice that's feminine. Also, "funsize is the best size". Lol

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Shape, definition, and leanness win it for me every time. I prefer a total package, so I also want to see a face that's beautiful even without makeup, and a voice that's feminine. Also, "funsize is the best size". Lol

we think alike :)

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

shape

shape with size is obviously ideal

shape alone is more important than size alone imo

awesome example!

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Both. To me the best biceps ever have both the mass and the shape:

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Of course the both option is the best for most. I was just trying to lead folks to take one direction but it's fine :)

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Jodi Miller is my on top of my list for sure, beautifully peaked arms but Michelle Gavin also holds a special place in my heart with the peaks and split.

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Wow I missed her latest shape, looking pretty much better more than in her youngest age!

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Btw found out most likely the perfect example of lean and perfectly peaked biceps typo, she's been measuring her bicep and it's just a little more than 12.5, surely under 13, somewhere in between... That peak is CRAZY!

Brenda Bicep peak

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Indeed.

I was watching the other day an old comp video from 1989 with Susan Myers featured among the competitors. Imho she was the archetype of fbb: all-muscular defined body with no excess mass and an overall distinctive shape for the sport.

Susan Myers was one of the greats of all time. And, her left biceps was crazy round!

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »