Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How can i tell my gf?

Sep 17, 2023 - permalink

Hello, I got a lil problem. I got a gf already 1 year since the beginning and everything is very good. The thing is, I like girls with muscles, not like roided up, but like skinny fit. My gf is more on the thicker side, and I don’t really mind, but lately there is like this one girl at school, and she’s insane, she is good looking and has a fit bod, the thing is, I would never cheat on my gf, but I would still like here more if she would be fit. Once she saw the GWM on my phone, but she didn’t mind it and we didn’t talk about it. But how can I tell here, that I would like here to look more fit( she’s already hitting the gym, but skipping like everyone) She wouldn’t break up, if I told here in a rough way, but she would be hella pissed ig

Sep 17, 2023 - permalink

Are you going at the gym too? Show her what you like to do and ask her to join you?

Sep 17, 2023 - permalink

Tell her fitness is a priority in your life and that it's way easier to make it so by yourself than it is to try to do it with someone who isn't on the same page. If it's that big a deal to you then there's no shame in telling her what you want, but sounds like all she needs is some more positive encouragement so maybe don't do that until you've reached an ultimatum on the subject.

Chainer
Sep 17, 2023 - permalink

but lately there is like this one girl at school, and she’s insane, she is good looking and has a fit bod

Whatever you do, don't mention thinking about this other girl being hotter.

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

I think it also depends on her mindset. some women are very conservative and look down on fetishists. while others are so kinky they will do almost anything' if you are lucky she will try to get fitter. but it's unlikely since it's hard work. but tell her it's just a bonus like how most men like huge boobs. that does not mean most men would cheat on their wives if they see a woman with bigger boobs. it's the same for muscles.

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Are you going at the gym too? Show her what you like to do and ask her to join you?

This

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Hello, I got a lil problem. I got a gf already 1 year since the beginning and everything is very good. The thing is, I like girls with muscles, not like roided up, but like skinny fit. My gf is more on the thicker side, and I don’t really mind, but lately there is like this one girl at school, and she’s insane, she is good looking and has a fit bod, the thing is, I would never cheat on my gf, but I would still like here more if she would be fit. Once she saw the GWM on my phone, but she didn’t mind it and we didn’t talk about it. But how can I tell here, that I would like here to look more fit( she’s already hitting the gym, but skipping like everyone) She wouldn’t break up, if I told here in a rough way, but she would be hella pissed ig

I think the best you can do really is try to convince her to maybe start working out in the gym more, and that would mean you going to the gym too. Also don’t tell her about the girl you found hotter than her, and please never mention this site to her on any occasion lol.

Sep 18, 2023 - edited Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Whatever you do, don't mention thinking about this other girl being hotter.

Yep, this. 💯% 🚫 ☠️👻 😐😑😣😖😫😭💨💩👎

Actually do this. Get yourself a couple of custom-print t-shirts. Make them say, "Couples who lift together stay together" in whatever creative way you want, and wear yours while you give her hers. You'll win brownie points, AND cheese points.

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

How old are you

1) How old are you?

2) How did you find this site?

Sep 18, 2023 - edited Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Okay, number one, DO NOT say you’d find her more attractive if she was more in shape. Seriously, I don’t think that should be a hard one. If she has been telling you she wants to go to the gym more for her own reasons, then you can absolutely encourage her.

You say you don’t mind your partner’s shape, but honestly, it sounds like you do. It sounds like you want someone who is more in shape. There is obviously nothing wrong with that, but you can’t tell your partner that she has to get in shape or else you won’t be attracted to her. Ask yourself if you really love her, because if you do really love her and are really attracted to her then this wouldn’t be an issue.

IMO, if she’s saying she wants to work out more but can’t find the motivation, then help her. But if that’s not happening I’d say break up and find someone who shares your values of fitness and exercise instead of trying to control your partner. You’re probably really young, you have so much time to fins someone who you are attracted to and love deeply.

Also, are YOU super in shape? If not then you really have no right to ask your partner this at all.

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Start with Rhea Ripley and work your way up.

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by bennul
Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

The thing is, I dont Go to the gym, but i Work out 5 times a week, at home with weights or outside(Chalistenics) I wouldn’t say I’m extremely ripped for my age, but I work out for already 1/2 years and I got abs, eventhough I started overweight. So I would say I’m pretty fit, but not liked ripped and bodybuilderish. And I don’t expect like big muscles from here, just like a bit more fit yk? And I would never in my life break up with her, just because she doesn’t fit my muscle Fetish. I think I’m just going to tell here, that I like fit girls and girls that work out more( but I’m going to phrase it differently) Still thanks for all the comments

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Come back here sometime and let us know how everything works out.

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Yeah I mean if attractions and kinks come up when you’re talking about that kind of thing, definitely mention that one thing you’re into is muscles. Assuming you are attracted to her, it’s not a big deal. And like others have said, try to get her to workout with you some days. Doesn’t have to be everyday but a couple days a week maybe and then maybe she’ll enjoy it. Just don’t push too much.

Im lucky, my wife isn’t a bodybuilder by any means but she is DEFINITELY muscular and was a high level athlete. So when stuff like that came up, maybe we saw a bodybuilder on tv or something, I said that that woman is good looking. It’s like having a little celebrity crush. No harm. So then things like in bed I’d ask her to flex or run her biceps and just tell her that her back muscles look great or whatever. So even though I love huge female bodybuilders, I’m still extremely attracted to her. You definitely shouldn’t bottle it up and never say anything because it’s something you’re into, but don’t make it your entire personality. Even if she’s not into it and you’re still attracted to her, maybe she’ll hit a little flex to play around. BUT…if you aren’t attracted to her at all, I would end it before it gets even more serious. Being attracted to someone is important. Not saying your partner has to have the perfect body or exactly the ideal that you want, but she should get you going.

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Come back here sometime and let us know how everything works out.

🤝

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by genova
Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

I wouldn't bother personally.

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and getting her into lifting was the biggest mistake I ever made. Although it's cool to have a mutual interest and I've been into muscle for as long as I can remember so have "enjoyed" seeing her gains very much, everything that doesn't involve me being attracted to her appearance has taken a drastic downturn.

She used to be a nice, agreeable, sweet and feminine girl. But ever since getting completely immersed into bodybuilding culture, and always being in a macho gym environment, she just wants to act like a dude all the time and never turns it off. She's natty but I think becoming visibly muscular has made her so much more combative and arrogant, constantly starting petty arguments for nothing and wanting to challenge virtually everything I say. If she doesn't like my tone it's an argument, every time. If I told her the sky is blue, she'd stand there ranting and raving about how it's green. Obviously, at first, I was loving it. It reminded me of the stories I'd read on diana the valkyrie or Saradas except it was real. Unfortunately, once the novelty of it wore of, constantly having my competence and authority on certain subjects challenged has become a headache. Her being dominant when you're in the mood= sexy. Her being "dominant" when you've had a 12 hour shift at work and she is demanding that you take out the trash= not so sexy. Ironically, we barely have sex because we spend all our time arguing. Yes, the monkey paw really fucked me on this one. I got my wish of a muscle girl and ended up never having sex with her and instead have all the negatives, haha.

Now, It's possible she was always like it, and I certainly can't extrapolate from a sample size of one, but if I could do it again I'd go back to having my sweet, feminine girl back who didn't want to turn everything into a dick-measuring contest. So, all I'm saying is, be careful what you wish for! Sometimes the grass isn't actually greener.

I'll take "things that never happened" for $600, Alex.

Any sense of believability went out the window with "It reminded me of stories I'd read on diana the valkyrie or Saradas except it was real."

Sep 19, 2023 - edited Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

I wouldn't bother personally.

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and getting her into lifting was the biggest mistake I ever made. Although it's cool to have a mutual interest and I've been into muscle for as long as I can remember so have "enjoyed" seeing her gains very much, everything that doesn't involve me being attracted to her appearance has taken a drastic downturn.

She used to be a nice, agreeable, sweet and feminine girl. But ever since getting completely immersed into bodybuilding culture, and always being in a macho gym environment, she just wants to act like a dude all the time and never turns it off. She's natty but I think becoming visibly muscular has made her so much more combative and arrogant, constantly starting petty arguments for nothing and wanting to challenge virtually everything I say. If she doesn't like my tone it's an argument, every time. If I told her the sky is blue, she'd stand there ranting and raving about how it's green. Obviously, at first, I was loving it. It reminded me of the stories I'd read on diana the valkyrie or Saradas except it was real. Unfortunately, once the novelty of it wore of, constantly having my competence and authority on certain subjects challenged has become a headache. Her being dominant when you're in the mood= sexy. Her being "dominant" when you've had a 12 hour shift at work and she is demanding that you take out the trash= not so sexy. Ironically, we barely have sex because we spend all our time arguing. Yes, the monkey paw really fucked me on this one. I got my wish of a muscle girl and ended up never having sex with her and instead have all the negatives, haha.

Now, It's possible she was always like it, and I certainly can't extrapolate from a sample size of one, but if I could do it again I'd go back to having my sweet, feminine girl back who didn't want to turn everything into a dick-measuring contest. So, all I'm saying is, be careful what you wish for! Sometimes the grass isn't actually greener.

^I just put this into ChatGPT. The result:

It sounds like you've experienced some challenges in your relationship since your girlfriend got into bodybuilding and became more immersed in that culture. It's essential to recognize that people can change and evolve over time, and sometimes these changes can impact a relationship, whether it's related to physical appearance or other factors.

Communication is crucial in any relationship. It might be helpful to have an open and honest conversation with your girlfriend about how her behavior and attitude have affected your relationship. Express your feelings and concerns in a non-confrontational way, focusing on how the changes in her behavior have made you feel rather than making judgments about her interests or lifestyle.

It's possible that she may not be fully aware of how her behavior is affecting the relationship, and having this conversation can help both of you gain a better understanding of each other's perspectives. It's also important to listen to her side of the story and try to find a compromise that works for both of you.

Remember that relationships require effort from both parties, and it's normal for couples to go through challenging periods. If you both care about each other and are willing to work on the issues, there's a chance to improve your relationship and find a balance that makes both of you happy.

Ultimately, whether or not you decide to address these issues with your girlfriend and work on your relationship is a personal choice. It's essential to prioritize your own well-being and happiness and make decisions that align with your values and desires.

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by genova
Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

try to be careful, don’t put pressure on her, she should come to this on her own. my wife became stronger than me only 10 years after marriage.

Sep 20, 2023 - permalink

^I just put this into ChatGPT. The result:

AHA!! I always knew Dr. Phil was just an AI bot. And if I had to guess AI's sign, I'm willing to go with Libra.

Sep 20, 2023 - permalink

Find where her good genetics are. Tell her she is hot and ask if you can take a picture of her (dont say her muscles though). Show her the picture and ask her to see if she sees what you do. Best way is to support what she has an encourage more.

Sep 20, 2023 - permalink

Soooooo, I told here about the thing. We were just talking about random stuff and then the topic gym popped up, so I used my chance and told her. She was pretty quiet at the beginning, but she responded and said, I’m going to the the fitness I feel comfortable with and we’ll see. + Point is, I told here also about muscle worshipping( usually she compliments my muscles, but she said, that she would try muscle worshipping while doing things, so I think it went pretty good. Biggest problem is, that she thinks that some people are very genetically gifted, as her bff, they are hitting the gym together sometimes, but my gf is pretty jealous, recently I could help her turn that jealousy into motivation, I hope she’s going to get more fit and the future and feel more safe about herself. Thank u guys a lot

Oct 26, 2023 - edited Oct 26, 2023 - permalink

The thing is, I dont Go to the gym, but i Work out 5 times a week, at home with weights or outside(Chalistenics)

Encourage her to work out with you. Cook her some healthy low carb meals afterwards. Compliment her on progress. Make her flex for you, compliment her, casually show her you feel aroused by her flexing and muscles. Wait a couple of weeks. Compliment her more on her progress. Start encorporating compliments on her muscles before and during sex. Enjoy the muscle related stuff. It will motivate her. When she ask, tell her the truth, if she didn't already understand: you like fit women. Go run with her together, eat healthy and enjoy your life.

EDIT: oops - sorry I didn't see the last post :) Well then, everything's gonna be fine! :)

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »