Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How muscular are you?

Sep 24, 2023 - permalink
Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

I'm a bodybuilder https://www.deviantart.com/muscledemon

Big dude. Ever think about cutting and losing a lot of that fat to compete?

I’m 5’11” 190 with in between an athletic and muscular body. I was an athlete and then had injuries so got more serious about training to build muscle. All my weight is pretty much in my lats. Lats are definitely the money maker for me. Plan on getting back up to 205 this year.

Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

I have competed at state level. These are all off season pics. I am seeing how far I can get my weight up without too many health risks for now.

Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

5'10 235 with a somewhat flat stomach so I would consider myself jacked.

I trimmed down from 250 from doing a lot of swimming every day for the last 5 weeks. I also do some jump rope workouts for good measure. I stopped lifting for the last 14 months until a month ago. I did one workout where I tested my maxes. I hit a 415 SQ, 245 bench, and a 405 DL (I was so exhausted at that point.) Not too shabby for being detrained for over a year.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

I'm 6'0 and 190lbs. I have a pretty athletic build but my goal for the year is to get 200lbs.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

5'11 200lbs. I'm "skinny-fat".

I feel the same way about myself lately. I'm 35 years out of the Navy where I was in much better shape. I'm now 6'5" 250 with a gut that has formed in the last few years and around 50 sit ups a day aren't cutting it as the metabolism slows down.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Surprised at the amount of people on the poll describing themselves as athletic.

Really? I’m surprised no comments about how good looking they are that leads to dates with a different woman each day. Haven’t you seen how many posts there are in the thread about tinder?

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

I feel tiny reading this thread

5'10 and 143lbs here. Skinny runners build

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

“Surprised at the amount of people on the poll describing themselves as athletic.”

I mean I can’t speak for anyone else but I played soccer semi-professionally so athletic definitely makes sense for me. Also, I’d think being on a site where everyone’s a fan of muscular women, there’d be a lot of guys that workout regularly.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

“Surprised at the amount of people on the poll describing themselves as athletic.”

I mean I can’t speak for anyone else but I played soccer semi-professionally so athletic definitely makes sense for me. Also, I’d think being on a site where everyone’s a fan of muscular women, there’d be a lot of guys that workout regularly.

I’ve been to competitions and expos, and I have seen guys who are there to hit on the ladies, and at the risk of sounding judgmental, they usually look woefully out of shape. Either very skinny or very fat.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

That's nothing to scoff at brother - runners will outlast everyone. Lifting just to get big becomes an unhealthy obsession, especially for me.

Sep 26, 2023 - permalink

Fairly normal, older (much), 5-7 x 160, small bones, would like to get to 155, currently on the 5 x 5 program, seems to be working,

biceps currently 14, lost some muscle and bone density, biceps were 15 several years ago, would love to get them back!!!!

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

5’10”, 225 lbs off season now, on juice.

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

5’11”, 200 lbs, jacked. My PR on flat bench is 300 lbs for 5 reps, so I believe I could hit 315 for 1 or 2 reps. I don’t take any substances and I’m all natural. Just been blessed with great genetics for building muscle.

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by mgf123
Sep 29, 2023 - edited Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

6‘3“, 180-185lbs and I still think I look skinny (road cyclist). Only muscle groups mentionable are quads and hamstrings…

Sep 30, 2023 - permalink

6‘3“, 180-185lbs and I still think I look skinny (road cyclist). Only muscle groups mentionable are quads and hamstrings…

You should stand next to me. You would feel big

Sep 30, 2023 - permalink

I'm 6-2, 190. Bench - 250, Squat - 330, Dead - 425, roughly.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »