Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Where are you most likely to find FBB's?

Where are you most likely to find FBB's? (203 total votes)

The gym (177, 87.2%)
A shopping mall (8, 3.9%)
In your basement (7, 3.4%)
The grocery store (4, 2.0%)
The local bar (3, 1.5%)
A comicon (2, 1.0%)
A concert (1, 0.5%)
A museum (1, 0.5%)
An art show (0, 0.0%)
A random chain restaurant (0, 0.0%)
cgsweat
Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

This is a spinoff of the popular "dating - where to find FBBS" thread. The goal of this poll is to streamline the responses into something more useful and visual for everyone who needs help with this.

Some of it may seem obvious to most, but I am not here to judge or lead users into responding a certain way. I'll just let the results speak for themselves.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Maybe also add muscular women in general.

Gym is most obvious, but expos and competitions is a big one. And at comps, you can also find them in the stands, not just competitors on stage.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Not on this planet Lol.

But it's going to be the gym because fbbs dedicate all their free time to working out. and it's often their main job too. but even in most gyms you won't find them it's mostly men and regular women trying to lose weight. you need to get lucky. the only place where you have a big chance to see fbbs is at bodybuilding contests.

Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

Are you talking IFBB type FBBs or muscular women in general? For buff women I suggest the gym, restaurants, bars, clubs, beach, college campuses. Basically any place where you find people but buff women are a small segment of society. You need to be social to increase your chances of meeting one IRL. The other day, I was out in a restaurant with my partner and a really buff woman walked in with a group of friends. I recognized her from my gym. Gyms likely have the highest concentration at any time.

For IFBB types, I’d check specific gyms, competitions and supplement expos. These subtypes of buff women will be rarest.

This is all common sense I hope.

cgsweat
Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

I would think so, but I see threads like this pop up from time to time (see link in original post).

Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

That’s what I’d think too it’s literally the most likely area to find muscular women in where I live

Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

In the highly unlikely event that you have muscular women in your vicinity, the only place listed there you can guarantee to find them is the gym. Two things though. 1. A muscular woman in a gym is on a mission. They probably don't want to interact with anyone, certainly not obsessed fans. The best thing you can do if you 'find' a muscular woman in a gym is to leave her alone. She doesn't need you bothering her. 2. Going to a gym just to find women is unhinged. If you don't enjoy working out, you're wasting your time in the gym, let alone hers.

Sep 16, 2023 - edited Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

The replies here appear to be duplicating the replies in the main thread.

dating - where to find FBBS https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

I don't believe that was OP's intention.

I don't know if a poll can have options added after it's been posted but it feels absent of some options:

1) Gyms is obvious, but there are specialized gyms such as "crossfit" gyms, "bodybuilding" gyms, and "women's only" gyms and workout rooms. Also "gymnastics" gyms are not only for kids. Bodybuilders, fbbs especially, are into gymnastics. Almost forgot, "circus", "aerialist", and "pole dancing" gyms. Lots of fbbs are into these and often the three are all in the same gym. EDIT: I forgot to include Yoga Studios. You can find some really impressive physiques that practice Yoga.

2) Strip Clubs. Whether there as a customer (higher percentage of bi/lesbian fbbs than the general population - although this may defeat the purpose), or as an exotic dancer. Pole dancing is a very good calisthenics workout and lets women get paid great money to workout.

3) The beach, the lake, and rivers. Not sure why that's not already on there. Just think about how many images in the main gallery are of fbbs flaunting their bodies at the beach (& lakes, & rivers). It's not just for photo shoots. They are active and often "outdoorsy" people.

4) Hiking trails. Mountain trails in particular. Again, fbbs are active and often "outdoorsy" people.

5) Not just grocery stores, but specialty "heathy" grocery stores like Whole Foods.

6) Vitamin and supplement stores like GNC.

7) There are users already in relationships with fbbs (currently or past-tense). So rather than the humorous but creepy "basement", how about the not so humble brag of "Wrapped in my loving embrace" or "In my bed"? ...Yes, really.

8) Separate polls might be interesting for regions and localities. There could be one poll for US States, and others for international by continent. There could also be for which whole continents have the most.

Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

Gym is the no 1 choice by a lot, but you can't pick up chicks at a gym. If you are looking for dating then I have no idea

cgsweat
Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

Gym is the no 1 choice by a lot, but you can't pick up chicks at a gym.

You can, but you just have to play the long game. In other words, you would need to be a serious member and workout there regularly. Otherwise yeah, you can't just walk up to a girl there on your first day and ask her out.

Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

I said grocery because you're more likely to actually have a conversation there.

Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

You can, but you just have to play the long game. In other words, you would need to be a serious member and workout there regularly. Otherwise yeah, you can't just walk up to a girl there on your first day and ask her out.

But that's assuming it's the guy making the first move. If a woman likes a guy, she may buck the trend and flirt or outright ask a guy out.

I've not had it happen in a gym, but it's happened.

Sep 16, 2023 - permalink

I voted gym but obviously you are guaranteed to find them at competitions. Not just on the stage, but in the audience, and lots of them.

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

Expos/conventions… even gyms are unlikely to have a woman with a FBB build unless you’re in a major city, and/or a famous meathead gym.

Sep 18, 2023 - permalink

I comment this at another thread but I’m going post it here, besides the gym a lot of fit/muscular women loves going shopping at a home decor type store like Homegoods or Hobby lobby. How do I know? I used to work there like 9 or 10 years ago lol

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Gym is the no 1 choice by a lot, but you can't pick up chicks at a gym. If you are looking for dating then I have no idea

Depends on the gym. If you're going to a big box gym like a Gold's Gym or an EoS, then you probably won't find anyone who wants to interact with other people. Their business models are in getting people in and out as quickly as possible.

However, if you go to a smaller and more boutique gym like a Crossfit gym, a small hardcore powerlifting gym or strongman gym, and it's a gym that fosters a community atmosphere, then you can GRADUALLY integrate yourself into the community. Be friendly with both the men and women, and as you get to know people and they get to know you as a cool guy who is totally not a creeper, then if you get to know a woman for more than just the fact that she lifts weights, then you can make your move. Basically, let connections happen organically and don't be "that guy" that joins a new gym and immediately hits on all the fit ladies there (I've seen it multiple times and it never ends well.)

Also Zaq, don't say that a bodybuilder is small and needs to get bigger when compared to her friend.

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

Also Zaq, don't say that a bodybuilder is small and needs to get bigger when compared to her friend.

Hahaha, you remember that. It was on Instagram. I'm not stupid to do that live. She will kick my ass

Sep 20, 2023 - permalink

I travel a lot for work and the place that I am always more likely to encounter a muscular woman is in a major airport.

Sep 20, 2023 - permalink

You left out the obvious answer: bodybuilding shows.

Sep 22, 2023 - edited Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

In the highly unlikely event that you have muscular women in your vicinity, the only place listed there you can guarantee to find them is the gym. Two things though. 1. A muscular woman in a gym is on a mission. They probably don't want to interact with anyone, certainly not obsessed fans. The best thing you can do if you 'find' a muscular woman in a gym is to leave her alone. She doesn't need you bothering her. 2. Going to a gym just to find women is unhinged. If you don't enjoy working out, you're wasting your time in the gym, let alone hers.

Any man who goes to a gym where women are present is already unhinged. If you so much as glance at a woman at the gym without her permission, you are automatically opening yourself up to humiliation and disgrace. All she needs is to catch you on her smartphone and yell at the top of her lungs about what a dreadful human being you are and, there goes your reputation para siempre.

Suicidiooooo XD

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

The abyss of the internet

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

Gyms that specifically cater to the bodybuilding community, high end fitness centers, and trendy neighborhoods or outdoor exercise areas where the clientele of such places are likely to congregate.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »