Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Encounter tonight

Sep 15, 2023 - edited Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

I was at a golf tournament recently and spotted a magnificent woman early on in the day. She was wearing a black tank top that showed off her thick arms, which were nicely tanned. When she put her arms up to fix her hair, her biceps noticeably bulged. Her shoulders were capped and even though she was wearing black pants, her lower body looked nicely developed. The closest comparison I can think of is Kaylee Essers but not quite at her current level of size. She had dark hair and (as I was to learn later) brown eyes.

I couldn't stop thinking about her as we played our round. There was a dinner afterwards and I was determined to introduce myself. I saw she had put on a grey sweater (so I thankfully wouldn't be too distracted by her body). We both finished golfing near the same time and I approached her and a teammate sitting at a table. They were friendly and we exchanged names. The older woman with her seemed to be looking on somewhat approvingly as I went about my spiel: where are you from? How did the round go? And then: I noticed you are in amazing shape - do you workout? She's a Crossfitter but she was pulling off more of a figure/physique look.

As the crowd started to pile in, I told her she looked stunning, followed by an agreeable departure. Throughout the night, I kept thinking that I should have 'made the ask'. So, as everyone was filing out, there was a natural moment (unforced) for me to do so. It wasn't too awkward but she smiled and told me she was married with kids. She ran off a little quick after that, but it didn't feel too bad. I was just happy that I manifested my desire and stayed true to my intention.

I guess the question on my mind is whether the 'ask' is necessary or if it was implied by my first approach. In any case, I'm feeling positive about it and confident that next time could go even better. They exist lads, they're out there!!

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Nice very rare of course she was already taken. I think most women I meet are not single. and since women like her are so rare your chances will be low. normaly if a woman tells you she is already taken. it's not a big deal but fbbs are so rare it's a bummer for sure.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »