Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Bio-pic "Professor Marston and the Wonder Women"

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Just watched this 2017 feature film, a drama based on the real life creator of the origninal Wonder Woman comics. He was a sumissive in a longterm manage a tois with two women, also a university professor, inventor of the lie detector machine (at least in the movie). He advanced a theory that willing domance by a submissive was an ideal loving relationship.

From a muscle woman, strong woman worship viewpoint the film was disappointing. No female muscle, and very mild, muted strong woman submissive content. It was however quite interesting and fairly entertaining as a very unconventional love story.

It's available for free on Kanopy, the streaming service that many public library patrons have access to. As a knowledgeable film buff, there are aspects of the production that bothered me, such as the period inappropriate musical score. But for the general viewer, especially those who use GWM, it could be enjoyable.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Just watched this 2017 feature film, a drama based on the real life creator of the origninal Wonder Woman comics. He was a sumissive in a longterm manage a tois with two women, also a university professor, inventor of the lie detector machine (at least in the movie). He advanced a theory that willing domance by a submissive was an ideal loving relationship.

From a muscle woman, strong woman worship viewpoint the film was disappointing. No female muscle, and very mild, muted strong woman submissive content. It was however quite interesting and fairly entertaining as a very unconventional love story.

It's available for free on Kanopy, the streaming service that many public library patrons have access to. As a knowledgeable film buff, there are aspects of the production that bothered me, such as the period inappropriate musical score. But for the general viewer, especially those who use GWM, it could be enjoyable.

Movie name??

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

The subject line is the name.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Ohh,got it, thanks

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Muscle women were very rare when he was around. I am surprised they tolerated his life style.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »