Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Why was she banned, can she be unbanned?

Sep 12, 2023 - edited Sep 13, 2023 - permalink

Been following this girl for a while now and just recently started posting on this site. Thought she’d be a great new find since searching up her insta didn’t show anything, and started posting her. Now she is banned for “fake abs” which I don’t get since I haven’t found any proof online to back this up. Looking at her I don’t see it and she’s pretty jacked in all muscle groups in general, so what’s the problem?

Chanel Delisser

Sep 12, 2023 - edited Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

Devils advocate: fake abs are more tangible than filters.

Btw can we normalize the soft blacklist?

Sep 12, 2023 - edited Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

Even if they were fake, which I really don’t agree with since I’ve been following her for years, that shouldn’t exclude all the work she put into the rest of her body

Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

If fake abs are banned, then what about Andrea Osorio? As always, rules aren't applied for everyone.

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

She was my top new find too 🙃

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

Not only are the abs clearly fake, she has almost no muscle to speak of. Definitely doesn't belong here.

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

I'm finding that these bans are quickly levied for black and asian women, but the white women with far more egregious filters and morphing are not subject to the same treatment.

fp909
Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

I'm finding that these bans are quickly levied for black and asian women, but the white women with far more egregious filters and morphing are not subject to the same treatment.

report them

all my favorite black women on the site are still here. asians are the worst offender with morphs and phone filters, and its not even close. white women don't go for the above look, which is maybe achievable with work but this aint it. don't cry racism

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

I'm pretty comfortable with editing because honestly, every fitness professional does at least a little bit of it.

But half of this girl's pics are straight out of Stable Diffusion.

Sep 14, 2023 - permalink

report them

all my favorite black women on the site are still here. asians are the worst offender with morphs and phone filters, and its not even close. white women don't go for the above look, which is maybe achievable with work but this aint it. don't cry racism

I didn't say anything about racism. It might be related to race, but that's obviously not the same as racism. I'm just trying to find a logical reason as to why the rule isn't applied consistently across the board.

Regardless, I'm not reporting anyone for this type of stuff because I don't agree with the policy in general. Because this is so subjective, it would be better if users could implement their own blacklists instead of having a few people deciding for everyone.

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

Individual blacklists sound like an amazing idea

Sep 15, 2023 - permalink

imagine crying over this lol

Sep 19, 2023 - permalink

I didn't say anything about racism. It might be related to race, but that's obviously not the same as racism. I'm just trying to find a logical reason as to why the rule isn't applied consistently across the board.

Regardless, I'm not reporting anyone for this type of stuff because I don't agree with the policy in general. Because this is so subjective, it would be better if users could implement their own blacklists instead of having a few people deciding for everyone.

I’ve noticed this too and it’s very annoying. It’s kind of baffling that we don’t have individual blacklists

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »