Forum > Requests > Thread

Recommendations for Brooke Walker Videos?

[deleted]
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

Hi everyone! Would anyone be able to recommend some sites with good, recent Brooke Walker videos please?

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

Have you seen her YouTube channel? She posts lots of content, mostly 10-15 minute workout videos.

[deleted]
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

Have you seen her YouTube channel? She posts lots of content, mostly 10-15 minute workout videos.

I had no idea thank you! Would love some paysite content to watch offline too :) But this is a great shout!!

fp909
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

there are a few paid options:

HDPhysiques

Premium Physiques

HDPhysiques.tv

THere should be new stuff coming soon. I haven't had a chance to edit it.

For free content there's Youtube.

Last year she started to post videos with a media company during her perp and they were fantastic, and they are back this year. So far no posing but lots of work out stuff, interviews that show off her upper body casually. In particular I love the "last cardio at home" video from last year, she looked absolutely yolked. scray thing is she looks bigger this year, she'll be great

[deleted]
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

Thanks FP! I always like to get paid stuff so it contributes to the scene too :) yeah from what I've seen she looks even better this year - can't wait for the new stuff I always love your content!

fp909
Sep 11, 2023 - permalink

Thanks FP! I always like to get paid stuff so it contributes to the scene too :) yeah from what I've seen she looks even better this year - can't wait for the new stuff I always love your content!

to be clear im not shooting this material, just editing it. new batch looks great

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »