Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Voices

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Are their any GWM/FBB/SSFBB with a normal sounding voice. Or even one that has a high pitched squeaky voice. I mostly wonder about the science behind it. Or maybe the fact I'm being paranoid.

Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

Cindy landolt.

[deleted]
Sep 05, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

I've posted this before. But I did not expect Kim Chizevsky to sound like this when she spoke. A very pleasant surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMoZfb05Iis

Sep 06, 2023 - permalink

how about an da jeong or kim ji hyun

Sep 06, 2023 - edited Sep 06, 2023 - permalink

how about an da jeong or kim ji hyun

Pretty sure OP was asking for people who have a normal-sounding voice, not sound like frogs.

The two that come to mind for me are:

Lauren Findley -

Jodi Boam -

As for the science behind it... it's pretty simple, but androgens = increased testosterone = development and deepening of the vocal chords. Every once in a while you get a unicorn like Jodi or Lauren, who keep their voice, but that's just lucky genetics and the fact that they're not cycling the heaviest compounds. Since pretty much all FBBs are using, the majority will have to deal with at least some permanent deepening of their voice.

Sep 06, 2023 - permalink

Considering how long she's been bodybuilding on a high level it's pretty astounding to hear how Annie Rivieccio's voice has never really hit too far below the belt.

Sep 06, 2023 - permalink

Crossfitters tend to have more feminine voices as well. Wonder why that is...

Sep 06, 2023 - permalink

Crossfitters tend to have more feminine voices as well. Wonder why that is...

Choice of compounds

Sep 06, 2023 - permalink

Nikki Fuller

Sep 06, 2023 - permalink

The

Pretty sure OP was asking for people who have a normal-sounding voice, not sound like frogs.

The two that come to mind for me are:

Lauren Findley -

Jodi Boam -

As for the science behind it... it's pretty simple, but androgens = increased testosterone = development and deepening of the vocal chords. Every once in a while you get a unicorn like Jodi or Lauren, who keep their voice, but that's just lucky genetics and the fact that they're not cycling the heaviest compounds. Since pretty much all FBBs are using, the majority will have to deal with at least some permanent deepening of their voice.

The biggest (pun intended) unicorn is Renne Toney. She's the Mike Tyson of fbbs.

Sep 06, 2023 - permalink

Karla Nelson too.

Sep 06, 2023 - permalink

If by normal you mean feminine voice and not Gollum voice atm :

Dianna Blanchard

Eunice Oh Seung

Vladislava Galagan

Sep 06, 2023 - permalink

Slava's voice is pretty deep. Feminine sure but certainly not high pitched.

Sep 07, 2023 - permalink

I like that all don't have the deep voice. I am willing to sacrifice mass for a nice sounding voice.

Sep 07, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by rackt12
Sep 07, 2023 - permalink

Are their any GWM/FBB/SSFBB with a normal sounding voice. Or even one that has a high pitched squeaky voice. I mostly wonder about the science behind it. Or maybe the fact I'm being paranoid.

Ranya Dally appears to have a pretty normal/feminine voice. Considering how big and strong she is.

Generally though, I've always wondered myself. I've seen bigger, more jacked woman have completely normal voices, while ones who aren't even as big have very deep manly voices.

Sep 07, 2023 - permalink

StillVery feminine

Sep 20, 2023 - permalink

Rebecca Jade has a nice voice and accent 🥰

Sep 20, 2023 - permalink

There is no such thing as a "nice" fake British accent. 🤣

But Sónia Rodriguez Toledano, ooooooo! 😍

Sep 20, 2023 - permalink

There is no such thing as a "nice" fake British accent. 🤣

Are you sure it's fake?

I'm not a native speaker, so maybe I got tricked.

Mar 16, 2024 - edited Mar 16, 2024 - permalink

Her voice sounds so hot

Mar 16, 2024 - permalink

Are you sure it's fake?

I'm not a native speaker, so maybe I got tricked.

It's not fake, just a regional accent not 1950s strict BBC pronunciation.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »