Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Blacklist under more than one name?

Aug 30, 2023 - edited Aug 30, 2023 - permalink

I just uploaded a couple of pics and now deleted them because the person in question is blacklisted. However this isn't apparent when posting or searching, under their most well known name Rosie , including their surname , rather from the more formal name Roseanna. Would help to add the AKA for blacklisted models where known.

Chainer
Aug 31, 2023 - permalink

Both Rosie Harte and Rosanna Harte appear as blacklisted, so I'm not sure what you searched for such that this wouldn't show.

Aug 31, 2023 - permalink

Both Rosie Harte and Rosanna Harte appear as blacklisted, so I'm not sure what you searched for such that this wouldn't show.

Now Rosie Harte is showing up as blacklisted, but pretty sure it didn't when I tried earlier as I was surprised I got nothing under her most well known name . Also when I added her name under the pic I uploaded, I never got any prompt that it was banned.

Sep 04, 2023 - edited Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Cris Goy Arellano shows up as blacklisted but Cris Goy (as she is referred to on the HB site) doesn't. Someone just posted under the latter name (and name search doesn't flag it) so I suggest adding that as well.

Chainer
Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Fixed, thanks.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »