Forum > Requests > Thread

Looking for FBB I found on Snapchat

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

As the title states, there is a FBB that I stumbled upon through a Snapchat story. The uploader of the story is called "Work Out" (their profile picture is a blue barbell on a red background). You can find the specific story if you look up that uploader on Snapchat and go into "S1 E48," which stands for "Season 1, Episode 48."

The FBB in question is a brunette with tan skin in a black top exposing her ridiculously massive legs. She is also wearing black boots and is next to a blue bed. She is posing in front of a mirror and filming with her phone.

I hope this is sufficient enough. I cannot find a handle through the snap itself and cannot easily find a link through the Web.

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

I photo might help...?

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

I can't even find the profile... Is the name spelled differently ?

[deleted]
Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

Thanks Ace121. That is Franciely Kawashima.

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

Thanks Ace121. That is Franciely Kawashima.

Many thanks to Ace121 for finding the snippet that I was viewing. I cannot believe that it is Franciely Kawashima! I knew she looked phenomenal, especially her legs, but holy Hell, I never expected her to look this solid. She is something special. Extremely impressive lower body development and quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »