Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Excellent start on this idea!!! (RE Model Stats)

Aug 25, 2023 - edited Aug 27, 2023 by fp909 - permalink

I love that you guys are doing a thing I suggested whether you did it on purpose or already had it planned. It's a great idea and I'm glad you decided to try it. More info would be greatly appreciated such as the things I had requested. If you need me to list those again I will gladly do so. I only want to help improve this site any way I can, since it's been such a valuable resource for me and my artwork.

Here's the image to show what I mean in case you all are confused about what I'm saying. The model info is highly important to have.

Aug 25, 2023 - permalink

Thanks again for the valuable improvement!

Aug 26, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by zarklephaser4
Aug 26, 2023 - permalink

They should add links to their pages where they post stuff. some of them don't show up on Google but they are clearly still making new stuff. and not everything they make gets posted here.

Aug 26, 2023 - permalink

Would love to see height, weight, bench press, etc added to some sort of stat box as well

Chainer
Aug 27, 2023 - permalink

It's possible I'll flesh these out at some point with user-editable fields. The most obvious thing would be to add a place for links to their social media. I could add stats like height, weight, etc. as you guys are requesting but I don't see how these don't just become a mess of unverifiable and outdated numbers (except height, maybe, since that doesn't change much over time).

Aug 27, 2023 - edited Aug 27, 2023 - permalink

Stats have been suggested before and the same reasons against apply. Almost anyone can make them up (including the women themselves) and who here is going to be final verifier/arbiter? Clearly the Mods don't need the extra endless work. Personally I don't see the appeal of endless stats anyway - a small lightweight but ripped woman is better than a heavier off season bigger woman IMO . The rest is noise.

Social media links have also been suggested before, but as I mentioned before , some women may not know they're on here ,or always appreciate the interest - and they can usually tell where the traffic comes from unless links here are tweaked or "copy/paste" only to hide the referrer.

As for turning stats (or other options to show) can this be implemented via member control panel/ cookie ?

eg Show/hide full stats for each woman.

cgsweat
Aug 27, 2023 - permalink

I don't see how these don't just become a mess of unverifiable and outdated numbers (except height, maybe, since that doesn't change much over time).

This would be an example of stats filled in by the average schmoe user. As mods, we would probably have to erase this data and lock it until someone comes forward with something accurate, or we find time to research it ourselves.

Natalia Trukhina:

• Height - 7'3" (221 cm)
  • Weight - 478 lbs (217 kg)
  • Bench Press - 6 tons
  • Squat - 9 tons
  • Deadlift - 10 tons
Aug 27, 2023 - permalink

Natalia Trukhina:

• Height - 7'3" (221 cm)
  • Weight - 478 lbs (217 kg)
  • Bench Press - 6 tons
  • Squat - 9 tons
  • Deadlift - 10 tons

I have it on good authority her deadlift is only 9.5 tons.

Aug 27, 2023 - permalink

Nationality would be useful

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »