Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Fitvids UK shutting down?

Sep 10, 2023 - permalink
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink
Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

NOOOOOO cant believe it!!! sooo many outstanding videos.

Had the chance to buy some of Anne Mohn's video (top top quality), but there were so many that I was looking forward to purchase....

Sep 12, 2023 - permalink

An update, for anyone not on their mailing list:

Crazy cats - we've decided on a soft launch of our new site. We have just one video on offer at then moment! (in two different resolutions) And there's every chance half of our setup has gone wrong and the only way to test things properly is to go live!

Fitvids is officially no more - we'd like to wish James the best in his retirement from work (due to his health issues) and we'd also like to welcome Jackson to our team.

Our new website is called - Sculpted - we hope to be bringing you something a little different as the months progress, but keeping it classy.

https://sculpted.uk

Nick will be on hand for the next three days to wrap up everything Fitvids related before we delete everything for good. The new site has no proper design as yet - hence the soft launch, but we hope you enjoy the new video product.

Please note - should you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter there is a link down below.

J, N & F ;-)

Currently there's just 1 new video of Anastasia Leonova up. I don't know which if any of the old videos will be made available again in the future, or if it'll only be new stuff going forward.

Sep 17, 2023 - permalink

Why are they "deleting everything for good"? This was literally the best content out there.

Sep 17, 2023 - permalink

Why are they "deleting everything for good"? This was literally the best content out there.

From what I remember they said it worked out cheaper or easier, or both, to just shut down than to do anything else with the Fitvids site. I could be wrong but it was something like that so now we will get the new Sculpted site, address in one of the above posts, instead but it looks like it will take a while to get going.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »