Forum > Requests > Thread

Who is the muscle monster on the right behind Gabriele Heidecker?

Aug 23, 2023 - edited Aug 23, 2023 - permalink

Who is the tall muscle monster that makes Gabriele Heideker very small. What a Gigantess ….

Aug 23, 2023 - permalink

And Heidecker was huge-WIDE shoulders and back

Aug 23, 2023 - permalink

Do you know what competition this is from?

Aug 23, 2023 - permalink

Do you know what competition this is from?

NABBA World 2001

Aug 23, 2023 - permalink

The breasts of Heidecker are also the same height as the belly button of the giant unknown. Strange ….

Aug 23, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by hobeka69
hrm

The competitor is impressive for sure. But in addition I think there's a distortion by the focal length of the telephoto lens from a higher point of view. Look at the image showing the back of the competitor, when both women are at equal distance.

Aug 23, 2023 - edited Aug 24, 2023 - permalink

I found these results. By elimination (not in top six as there is a youtube clip) leaves four names. It's not Ielja as she is a blonde powerlifter.

MISS PHYSIQUE 1 Anja Timmer Holland 2 Sandra Waterschoot Belgium 3 Gabriele Heidecker Germany 4 Elaine Bell UK 5 Désiréé Dümpel Holland 6 Olga Tikhonova Russia 7 Galina Podolneva Russia 8 Ielja Strik Holland 9 Gaynor Davies UK 10 Sasha UK

Aug 24, 2023 - edited Aug 24, 2023 - permalink

The competitor is impressive for sure. But in addition I think there's a distortion by the focal length of the telephoto lens from a higher point of view. Look at the image showing the back of the competitor, when both women are at equal distance.

Not really, there was one more MuscleMonster on stage who dwarfted her also completely …. But not so big/tall as the first one.

Aug 24, 2023 - permalink

I found these results. By elimination (not in top six as there is a youtube clip) leaves four names. It's not Ielja as she is a blonde powerlifter.

MISS PHYSIQUE 1 Anja Timmer Holland 2 Sandra Waterschoot Belgium 3 Gabriele Heidecker Germany 4 Elaine Bell UK 5 Désiréé Dümpel Holland 6 Olga Tikhonova Russia 7 Galina Podolneva Russia 8 Ielja Strik Holland 9 Gaynor Davies UK 10 Sasha UK

Looks like it is Shasa UK, but nohing to find in web.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »