Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Perfectly symmetrical abs

Feb 26, 2024 - permalink
Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

> Sorry, the only other photos I had of Chanel were pretty much X-rated! I deleted them.

What’s her last name? Or does she only go by Chanel

She worked in a strip bar and that was her stage name. She retired sometime during Covid. She was a real gym rat and traded on her incredible conditioning--rock solid all over, especially those incredible abs. I'll bet her retirement was precipitated by the closing of her gym, plus Covid restrictions where she worked. I'm just glad I got to check her out 4-5 times. Very nice, very sexy lady in my experience. Don't believe she mentioned her real name very often. She could have and should have competed.

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

> > So now they are impossible to find?

Yes, I guess FemFlex is no more. You could try Googling Danyelle Johnson.

Yeah already tried but got nothing from it. Nevermind, thank you anyway!

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

Yeah already tried but got nothing from it. Nevermind, thank you anyway!

She also went by DannyJ. You might want to try that, but I'll bet she retired from competition and is now just doing personal training or running a gym.

Feb 27, 2024 - permalink

She also went by DannyJ. You might want to try that, but I'll bet she retired from competition and is now just doing personal training or running a gym.

If you'd like to message me your e-mail address, I will try to send you the best of her abs videos. Hope it won't be too big to go through. But, since FemFlex is out of business, it should be OK to send you a copy.

Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

Viola Lorenz

Mar 25, 2024 - permalink
Apr 05, 2024 - permalink
Apr 07, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by ev1026
Apr 07, 2024 - permalink
Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Janni Lima

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »