Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Hypothetical Tattoos Question

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

I've said this on other threads, but for several years I've been seeing fewer and fewer tattoos on women, including FBBs. I know the whole thing isn't going to disappear, but if I'm right, the whole thing might really go down in popularity, including a whole lot of them getting removed. Whether or not you HATE tattoos, are there any FBBs where you'd especially like to see that happen?

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

With the continued proliferation of tattoo shops in the U.S. and Europe, I suspect your data may look different in a few years from now.

Aug 17, 2023 - edited Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

I've said this on other threads, but for several years I've been seeing fewer and fewer tattoos on women, including FBBs. I know the whole thing isn't going to disappear, but if I'm right, the whole thing might really go down in popularity, including a whole lot of them getting removed. Whether or not you HATE tattoos, are there any FBBs where you'd especially like to see that happen?

lol, I don't know what you are looking at because I am definitely NOT seeing fewer and fewer tattoos on women.

I really don't understand the weird obsession a lot of schmoes seem to have over tattoos.

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

Yeah tattoos are only getting more popular. Around half of young people have at least one tattoo I think. I also don’t understand why some people hate them so much. It’s their choice and this is a space where we appreciate strong women, not demean their choices.

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

RndmDisclaimer Is totally correct and I agree with him. I'm young, I have a tattoo. Most people that I know or see around who are my age do too.

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

I have not noticed a decrease in tattoos yet. but i think so many people have them now they will stop being cool. In the distant past there where periods where tattoos where popular.and a few decades later they where considered degenerate.

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

And now they are not degenerate, but very cool and fashionable. I think that in the future people will look at more extreme methods of modifying their body.

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

lol, I don't know what you are looking at because I am definitely NOT seeing fewer and fewer tattoos on women.

I think you're likely seeing the same kind of trends I am.

I really don't understand the weird obsession a lot of schmoes seem to have over tattoos.

I get this part. On some level, a lot of guys in the community think their desires translate to the objects' obligations. But the other part, less sinister - though still selfish - part is that tattoos do obscure the view of the muscle. The majority of guys you're characterizing with the s-word don't really care what someone's muscles mean to or for her. The guys on GWM mostly care what a woman's muscles do for them.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »