Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

VideoClips/Shorts: Content-Creation vs. showing off?

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Hey all... I somehow love all those new short clips and the creative content that pops up with ytshorts, tiktok etc. And I love a lot of how fitness- and bodybuilding ladies present themselves there.

Of course I stumble over a lot of "created" content too, like a Daria struggling in an armwrestling fight, posing on box-machines with doubtable scorenumbers as the most recent ones but many many more before. I guess this includes fake-weightplates in pushsessions (even in photos of course).

So how do you feel about those "fake" parts of clips and photos? Does it distract you? Is it nice to feed the fantasy with it? Or does it annoy you to see it like if it was morphed muscle presentation? I'm super mixed about it and don't have an opinion about it yet lol. And probably it's not necessary to like or dislike in general.

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Personally, I find the short clips trend annoying. These snippets usually explain little and leave the viewer guessing. Also, as you said, with the trend in editing and filming gimmicks much can be twisted around.

Aug 12, 2023 - edited Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

I would rather have longer videos they are only a few seconds long not enough time to enjoy it. and you will spend more time loading new videos than actually watching. them some of them are ruined by bad editing filters. that make it look retro. the worst one is with some water melon crushing videos. normally i would turn off the sound but with water melon crushing videos it's hot to hear the sounds .but these days a lot of the videos will have dubstep Playing and then a dog jumps in front of the camera making things very akward.

The longer videos are usually made for paysites but copyright enforcement for this stuff is poor. so you often find them on YouTube or major p0rn sites .there are some exceptions where fbbs make them for fun. but usually people pay them to wrestle or lift people or crush objects .but the fbbs don't really care about it it's just for the money. sometimes things are fake when they get desperate but most of it is real. most fbbs would rather make some quick tiktok videos to show off their muscles and focus on working out .instead of editing the videos and getting things to lift and crush. (Sorry for bad grammar no time someone nocks on my door)

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

I would rather have longer videos they are only a few seconds long not enough time to enjoy it. and you ...

Yea I would love longer videos/clips too, and I guess it's about the ways of income. Tiktok and YT-Shorts are a great way to get some quick cash for all of them, so it's a good point like you said: some go for paysites with longer clips and content, some go for public paid content like tt/ytshorts. The quality is somewhat different... the one's you talk about really annoy me too, a doog making it goofy, wild music behind it or synctalking with a phrase or music from tt ... that's not for me, but seems to generate enough clicks.

I prefer those when I hear the real person and see something really impressive instead of staged back-and-forth-armwrestling clips :-/

Aug 16, 2023 - permalink

While i don't like the concept of tiktok i have to say it's much better than Instagram. it's a cluster fuck right now. they keep logging me out and making me do a bunch of crap because they think i am a hacker. and you need an account just to view things and there are a lot of glitches .i don't get why people still use it. even my space is better. i would prefer it if they used YouTube or some YouTube like website that allows nudity.

Aug 16, 2023 - permalink

Not only do you need an account yotv, They use the quantity and content to decide if you are worthy to search the site. If they deem you unfit you get only the top 15 pics.

Aug 16, 2023 - permalink

Not only do you need an account yotv, They use the quantity and content to decide if you are worthy to search the site. If they deem you unfit you get only the top 15 pics.

I noticed that when i click a tag or search something i only get a few results. and a lot of them don't have female muscle .at least on the personal page of someone i can scroll to the bottom. but often i get locked out of my account after a few minutes .and have to spend like 5 minutes entering my password over and over .i don't get why it's still popular even. this obscure site made by one guy as a hobby is much better. I think people have forgotten that Google exists.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »