Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Predictions for FBBs/GWMs 50 years into the future

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Firstly, I think the most hardcore could get to male bodybuilder levels of size with advancements in PEDs. Secondly, muscle women will be much more common by then because the world as a whole is getting more open and comfortable with sexuality and breaking gender norms. Thirdly, PEDs will not only be much better in potential, but safety and reduction of side effects. What do you guys think?

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Yea i think there will be more strong women in the future because most of the world is getting. richer so you will see more Fbbs from Africa and southern Asia .i also think there will be some rare cases of women with rare generics .who will have strength that will appear almost super human by current standards. i don't know what technology will be like some things won't improve much but other things will be more advanced than we can imagine .maybe there will be genetic engineering that would really change things up. but maybe that won't happen maybe there will be cyborg Fbbs. most attempts to predict the future turned out to be ridiculously wrong.

maybe the future will be bad and we will in a radioactive warzone .or we are all slaves in some dictatorship .but i think things will be fine with some bad moments .i will probably still be alive in 2073 as an old man .i hope i will get to meet some strong women in the next 50 years because i have not seen much in the first 28 years. and while i will probably live to see 2073 i won't live long after that.

Aug 15, 2023 - permalink

I think about this all the time. Legal PEDs. AI-designed super PEDs. FBBs and muscular women everywhere. Mass creep accelerating to where FBBs are as big as MBBs and the bikini division is as big as WPD is today. The bodybuilding lifestyle becoming a religion. Super-roid fueled cyborg bodybuilders becoming like gods to their slaves on social media. These trends have already begun.

Aug 15, 2023 - permalink

PED's will be legalized in America to the fullest extent.

[deleted]
Aug 15, 2023 - permalink

If you look at stats quick for Amazonka against Arnie - he was 6'2 .. about 110kg on stage . Shes 5'10 102kg .. considering shes 4 inches smaller shes very close size wise.. the FBB of today are already dwarfing 5 years ago development.. look at Figure class Pro size now..bigger than WPD 5 years ago..everything is getting bigger.. PEDS improve AI will aid all training, not just drugs .. the future is bigger better and every year without fail my mind is blown. Infact i would say everyone worldwide seem to double their efforts post covid. Who knows what effect that had psychologically

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

Yeah I imagine slowly over time muscular women will be accepted for who they are and be in the norm although I don’t imagine they’ll be the most common type of woman, especially not the type abusing PEDs and all that. Speaking of which, since discussion of PEDs among bodybuilders has been normalized to an extent now, it’s gonna be interesting to see if it will lead to PEDs being legalized, but you’ll never know. Who knows, maybe it’ll lead to a bodybuilding competition where the judges are like “fuck it. Take all the PEDs you want and see how far you can push your physique.”lol

[deleted]
Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

Yeah I imagine slowly over time muscular women will be accepted for who they are and be in the norm although I don’t imagine they’ll be the most common type of woman, especially not the type abusing PEDs and all that. Speaking of which, since discussion of PEDs among bodybuilders has been normalized to an extent now, it’s gonna be interesting to see if it will lead to PEDs being legalized, but you’ll never know. Who knows, maybe it’ll lead to a bodybuilding competition where the judges are like “fuck it. Take all the PEDs you want and see how far you can push your physique.”lol

I think youre right...infact , like 'wars on drugs', decriminalization would bring alot of benefits not least proper indepth study on what diff drugs do to the body/muscle. Also note not all PEDs are illegal. I very much hope that theres deregulated 'pro' drug events and also mixed sex competitions based on weight and or height. Level playing fields basically

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

Anavar will be available OTC to help with "weight loss" in the U.S. because the obesity epidemic will be that much worse.

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

Geez this thread belongs in the comments section of the schmoe hall of shame. Either some drugs were taken prior to posting a comment or some of you are the type to have a serious debate on whether Mantis should be a real member with the Guardians.

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

Anavar will be available OTC to help with "weight loss" in the U.S. because the obesity epidemic will be that much worse.

While one of the affects of anavar is fat loss, its strongest attribute lies in its anabolic effects with building muscle. I seriously doubt it would ever be legalized because of the obesity epidemic.

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

Anavar is about to be gone forever. The companies that still produce it recently sent a memo to the FDA that they intend to stop production.The FDA responded by saying that once they stop production, Anavar will become fully illegal. Not just illegal to purchase without a prescription etc, but 100% illegal. That will stop the compounding labs, hormone replacement businesses etc from selling it as well. Anavar that comes from black market underground labs is almost always fake. It is d-bol or winstrol which are the last compounds women need to be using.

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

Geez this thread belongs in the comments section of the schmoe hall of shame. Either some drugs were taken prior to posting a comment or some of you are the type to have a serious debate on whether Mantis should be a real member with the Guardians.

we are just fantasizing around here, you're not all that high and mighty if you're a registered user on here hahaha

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

He asked about what the distant future will be like what kind of answers would be considered "normal"

Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

Anavar is about to be gone forever. The companies that still produce it recently sent a memo to the FDA that they intend to stop production.The FDA responded by saying that once they stop production, Anavar will become fully illegal. Not just illegal to purchase without a prescription etc, but 100% illegal. That will stop the compounding labs, hormone replacement businesses etc from selling it as well. Anavar that comes from black market underground labs is almost always fake. It is d-bol or winstrol which are the last compounds women need to be using.

What drugs will they be using after that happens? I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, women like anavar because it doesn't virlilize their bodies the way harder compounds do.

Aug 18, 2023 - permalink

Source?

Aug 18, 2023 - permalink
Aug 18, 2023 - permalink

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/202...

Jesus Christ that is bad news. :(

That might deserve a thread on its own.

Aug 18, 2023 - permalink

At the end of the day right it’s all just speculation and/or fantasy, like yeah obviously cyborg bodybuilders won’t be worshipped like a religion and I think the guy who commented that knows that too. Obviously no one could’ve predicted they were going to stop producing anavar as a whole too (which does completely warrant some of our speculation (mine included) irrelevant unfortunately).

Aug 18, 2023 - permalink

I see muscular and strong women being much more common and accepted than they are today, though they still be a smaller percentage of the female population. Muscle women will never be mainstream. I believe they will be much bigger as well, with the equivalent to bikini girls the size of Figure or Physique class of today. More powerful and less harmful PEDs, designed with the AI playing a huge factor in science research. I see AI being used to create new and improved training techniques. And a huge number of AI muscle women superstars making millions on social media. Im fact I believe by that time it's gonna be really hard to tell what is real and what is generated by AI. Since I'm almost 50 and not very likely I'm going to live another 50 to check all that, those are just my expectations.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »