Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female bodybuilders with significant others that would intimidate you

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

This thread might get deleted, but it’s worth a shot I don’t know how many of you have been to shows and briefly met and chatted with FBBs, taken photos etc. Have there ever been any FBB’s BF,s or husbands that would shy you away from even saying hello. I can also go in about how the friend who insist I’m gay is wrong, cause male bodybuilder have the opposite effect, they intimidate me. Yet female ones don’t, but again that’s a whole other topic.

cgsweat
Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Male bodybuilders shouldn't intimidate you. They, like any other guy, will only get pissed if you are being creepy or acting weird around their girl, making her feel uncomfortable or awkward.

Even if you do run into some guy who's a genuine asshole, he's not going to beat you up. Just walk away and move on. Again, him being a bodybuilder shouldn't have any bearing on how you approach the situation.

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

You're intimidated by a short, bloated, middle aged man who has skipped every leg day in his life?

To each their own lol.

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

This thread might get deleted, but it’s worth a shot I don’t know how many of you have been to shows and briefly met and chatted with FBBs, taken photos etc. Have there ever been any FBB’s BF,s or husbands that would shy you away from even saying hello. I can also go in about how the friend who insist I’m gay is wrong, cause male bodybuilder have the opposite effect, they intimidate me. Yet female ones don’t, but again that’s a whole other topic.

Who is she

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Cindy Reyes Goes by swolequeen_IFBBpro on Instagram

He’s just one example, wish I could think of a few others

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

A lot of Fbbs have husband's that are also bodybuilders. I am a weak guy so the fbb is already so strong that she could wipe me out so if her husband is even stronger it wouldn't matter. because its like the difference between getting run over by one truck vs 2 trucks i am screwed anyway .but i should not be intimidated unless he acts agressive. some men will get very agressive if you look at their girlfriends. so you should be careful at beaches and pools .but of course most of these bodybuilder are friendly and wont fight you unprovoked .and i would worry more about a smaller unhinged guy who is willing to kill me.

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Idk most fbb husbands are short men with a Napoleon complex. idk any tall male bbs.

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Although I understand what people are saying about the Napoleon complex, but I think Anastasia Leonova's partner is terrifying lol

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

My response will probably get deleted or land me in timeout, but while I appreciate that most everyone on the planet has issues, your post presents as a cry for help. You'll need to have more conversations with people in real life to help you sort through the questions you have about your sexuality. But scrolling through women's Instagram feeds to find pictures of their male boyfriends/husbands in order to assess whether those male partners "would intimidate you" is an odd behavior that some people are likely to find creepy.

Weird is fine. Creepy is not. Be weird, not creepy.

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

male body builders have been some of the kindest people I've known, female body builders on the other hand... Not saying they're bad but they're still women and women can be scary at times if you know what I mean lol ;)

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

What CGsweat said male bodybuilders are just people and they can be kind and friendly. Me and a gym friend befriended Victoria Dominguez's ex bf and she happens to work out with him for a couple weeks and we befriended her too.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »