Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Candy Canary is back

Sep 21, 2023 - edited Sep 21, 2023 - permalink

I’m not even going to address this foolishness other than to say, of course, I look different. It’s been 15 years since I’ve been on stage. 16 years…let that soak in a minute. I’m 49 now. And to be fair…what do you look like…hiding behind a computer screen critiquing athletes look?

I'm 54 and I'm not hiding behind anything, never have, and my comments were spot on.

Nobody there had night show pix. All FBB competitors had 2 pages of pictures on the NPC website:

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2...

You didn't do the night show so you, Candy Canary, actually came in last. A lot of times you actually get disqualified for doing that. That's how shows work.

Wish you all the best.

Sep 21, 2023 - permalink

And people wonder why female bodybuilders don't hang around here long when they introduce themselves.

Sep 21, 2023 - permalink

These pictures are up here for the guys that like women with muscle. They don’t have to post anything if they don’t want to. If your going to criticize someone who is strong and beautiful, do it somewhere else. Appreciate you Candy Canary.

Sep 22, 2023 - edited Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

And people wonder why female bodybuilders don't hang around here long when they introduce themselves.

losers.. Absolute losers with no respect for others not even themselves. I see why girls take their photos down now people suck.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »