Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How big do you like them?

How big do you like them? (664 total votes)

Average height, but with large muscles. (153, 23.0%)
Tall, but with large muscles. (124, 18.7%)
The perfect woman is larger and more muscular than Natalia Trukhina and lives only in my fantasies. (122, 18.4%)
Short, but with large muscles. (74, 11.1%)
Giantess, but with large muscles. (71, 10.7%)
Average height, with just a little muscle tone. (68, 10.2%)
Tall, with just a little muscle tone. (32, 4.8%)
Short, with just a little muscle tone. (10, 1.5%)
Giantess, with just a little muscle tone. (10, 1.5%)
cgsweat
Aug 10, 2023 - permalink

The descriptions are meant to be open to interpretation, but for those who would like a rigid definition:

• Short = under 5'2" (157 cm)
  • Average = 5'2" - 5'6"
  • Tall - above 5'6" (168 cm)
  • Giantess - above 6' (183 cm)

The difference between "muscle tone" and "large muscles" is meant to be the difference between natty and roided. But again, you can define it your own way since there are only a maximum of 10 options I can use for this poll. I would say if you're still on the fence, then imagine the biggest women you've seen and imagine the smallest you've seen... which do you prefer?

Aug 11, 2023 - permalink

Bigger is better i have never seen a woman with muscles that are too big. in terms of hight there is a limit of about 230cm before they start having health issues. but i think the tallest Fbbs out there are still under 2m. i wonder if it's possible for a woman over 7foot tall to become a bodybuilder. or if the muscles will look too small .even if she has as much muscle as smaller Fbbs but they are more spread out so it doesn't look great.

Aug 11, 2023 - permalink

Giantess

Aug 11, 2023 - permalink

Height doesn't really matter to me. For me, it's the bigger the muscles the bigger my attraction. So my choice would be "The perfect woman is larger and more muscular than Natalia Trukhina and lives only in my fantasies."

Aug 11, 2023 - edited Aug 11, 2023 - permalink

Bigger is better. Natalia Trukhina comes to mind and many other women who decide to get bigger in that area.

Aug 11, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Tastychicken
Aug 11, 2023 - permalink

I don't care much about height, but I like women with maximum musculature. That being said, I'm not crazy about women with bulging veins who look like they've overdone it with PED's...

Aug 11, 2023 - permalink

For me personally, there comes a *sweet spot" of muscle development where you're fairly sure the girl is on gear, but not SO sure you'd be willing to put money on it.

For example, if Vladislava Galagan wasn't open about being on gear, I'd probably still say she was on gear. But I wouldn't be so sure I'd be willing to bet a large amount of money on it

Aug 11, 2023 - permalink

Average height, with tone or jacked.

Aug 11, 2023 - permalink

Giantess, large muscles, off-season, feminine in all other respects. It does exist, but unfortunately is rarely photographed. Like Bigfoot I guess...

Aug 11, 2023 - permalink

Her I love the biggest roided monsters, elsewhere I look at freakishly tall gals close to seven feet.

Aug 12, 2023 - edited Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Some how “little muscle tone” is not a satisfactory choice. I like naturally buff women on the taller side who have obvious muscles. Despite the doubters, some women have the genetics and training/dieting discipline to achieve this like my partner and a couple women I have dated. Obvious muscle is just that and doesn’t have to be very hard, huge, veiny and thin skinned.

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Ok so since we are just fantasizing. I would want her around six feet tall, as muscular as humanly possible with no plastic surgery or implants, and have a pretty but slightly virilized face.

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Height doesn't matter to me. I want to see the most muscle packed physiques.

Aug 13, 2023 - permalink

It’s hard to say, I thought Shannon Courtney, was extreme at first, grew to feel attracted to her. Same with Carolyn Marquez, thought her quads were too big. Natalia Kuzetsova is example of what I find too huge. I thought Tarna had the perfect size and portions.

Aug 13, 2023 - permalink

Height doesn't matter to me. I want to see the most muscle packed physiques.

I agree. More muscle is always best. Not that I don’t appreciate any muscle definition on a woman but big is best for me.

Aug 13, 2023 - permalink

I'm all over the place, depends on my mood. One day I can be in the mood for someone like Carriejune then the next, Kim Perez. I just love muscular women in all shapes, sizes and physiques.

Aug 13, 2023 - permalink

The bigger the better for me. Many guys feel this way as well.

Aug 14, 2023 - edited Aug 15, 2023 - permalink

I tend to like them slightly smaller, tall and lean, and very well defined with muscles just slightly hardened up from their natural state. Amanda Essen and Veronica Valentyne represent my ideal women.

Aug 15, 2023 - permalink

Roids to the max, muscles to the max. Don't care about height; I just want to see as much muscle as possible on their frames.

Aug 16, 2023 - edited Aug 17, 2023 - permalink

Crossfit competitor or topnotch college athlete https://www.instagram.com/sydneywells/

Although the biggest girls can be a turn-on too Or, for that, matter, just girls next door who are in shape. Wide range.

Height range 5'6" to 6'0"

Aug 16, 2023 - permalink

Giantess. The bigger the better.

Women far below 170 cm don't do it for me - evene they are very muscular. I need the feeling of being realy inferior. This doesn't work with a woman who is a head shorter than me.

Aug 16, 2023 - permalink

The same way there are morbidly obese people. I want her morbidly muscular

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »