Forum > Requests > Thread

Can’t remember TikTok girl’s username

Aug 10, 2023 - permalink

Ok so this is a shot in the dark but I’ve seen this community work miracles before… about 2 or so years ago there was a tiktoker with insanely nice abs. I followed her but deleted my account and can’t remember her name. Her most popular video that i can remember was a video of her on the beach. It’s taken from far away and she’s walking towards the camera. Her legs cross in front of one another as she walks and she brushes hair out of her face with her hand. She’s wearing a green bikini I believe. Her abs kind of resemble Madison De Jesus-Walker’s, but her waist was a bit more slender. If I recall correctly, she stopped posting on TikTok after posting a few videos of her crying after her boyfriend cheated on her. This is pretty much all the info I have. Any ideas at all?

Aug 10, 2023 - permalink

Go in to your settings & view your watch history

Aug 10, 2023 - permalink

Go in to your settings & view your watch history

Unfortunately I deleted the whole account. Found myself getting addicted and needed to stop

Aug 10, 2023 - permalink

Figured it out!!! Her name on TikTok was @gilliangarciafalmer. Sadly all her posts are gone now. Here is her profile picture. Anyone have any of her videos saved? I do see one post of her on here.

Aug 20, 2023 - permalink

no luck finding other photos. however, if ur into the tiktok girl thing, try desi johnson!

Aug 20, 2023 - permalink

I see why you wanted to find her again haha! let me see what I can do.

Aug 20, 2023 - permalink

Figured it out!!! Her name on TikTok was @gilliangarciafalmer. Sadly all her posts are gone now. Here is her profile picture. Anyone have any of her videos saved? I do see one post of her on here.

Incredible abs

Aug 20, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by test20
Aug 20, 2023 - permalink

Crazy she had a million followers and no one was reuploading her work I couldn't find any thing, I wont stop looking though I feel like some one out there must have her work hopefully they reupload it.

Aug 20, 2023 - permalink

I feel like if she's removed her stuff and gone private there's probably a good reason. Don't bother her guys, just find another woman to admire

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »