Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Heavy Girls Who Can Rep Out Pull Ups

[deleted]
Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

I love a girl who’s so strong she can do pull ups with a heavy body weight. Do you guys know of more heavy weight women who rep out pull ups?

Aug 15, 2023 - edited Aug 15, 2023 - permalink

Jessica Hoffman probably qualifies.

Lindsey Cope, at 5'6" and 150lbs. is at least not a little tiny thing:

Veronica Goru's chin-ups are looking good here, as well. (Not sure how much she weighs but she's a little taller than some and heavy enough to make her door-frame chin-up bar sag.)

But this is probably a better example:

Aug 15, 2023 - permalink

Just wanted to add that I love seeing this too, hammerman!

It goes back a long way, but I used to work for this metal heat-treating and finishing place. They had multiple shops around the country, and one of them that's no longer around used to be located in Memphis. I went there on a business trip to help fix some of their computer equipment. And out on the shop floor, I saw this attractive black gal in a white lab coat. My co-worker had apparently talked to her on the phone previously about some computer issues, so they started some small-talk. At some point, I happened to see this big bicep bulging when she flexed her arm. I kind of froze in place, not 100% sure I really saw what I thought I saw. Then she walked off, to go back to whatever she was doing. I kept an eye out after that, hoping to catch another glimpse of her, but I didn't see her the rest of that day.

The next/final day I was there, I was in this makeshift office in a trailer on the shop floor. Turns out it was their QA/test lab area, and she worked as a QA assistant. I was fixing a tape backup in there or something when all of a sudden, she walks in with a brown bag lunch. Says something about "Finally, break time!" and puts her food on one of the workbenches and takes off her lab coat, revealing a tight pair of jeans and tight olive-green t-shirt. Her body was amazing! Thick and muscular with arms as big as what I thought I saw the day before.

But what blew me away was, she casually walked over to the doorway into the trailer, grabbed the top of the metal door-frame, and cranked out 6 or 7 pull-ups. I would guess from her height and size, she had to weigh at least 185-210lbs. or so, and the frame made a creaking noise and flexed a little bit as she did each rep. Then she sat back down and bit into an apple she brought. (She acted like it was nothing but I have to think she was hoping for a little attention from me to, which she definitely got!) I made some kind of comment like, "Nice! You're really strong!" She smiled and thanked me, and said it really came in handy with all the heavy steel parts that have to be carried around for testing, and then put back. Then, she went on to say she loved doing pull-ups in the trailer ever since she figured out it had a wide door sill that was easy to grab onto. She said she started out "only being able to do a couple and now she can do up to 10 at a time".

Can't lie.. I thought about her a LOT after that day. But never wound up talking to her again after that, and they closed that plant down less than a year after my trip.

[deleted]
Aug 19, 2023 - permalink

Here’s another one. She’s 5’3” and 180, but she can do a good amount.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »