Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Most promising FBBs

Aug 03, 2023 - permalink

I think Peyton Dutcher is totally next up. She had a good base last year and hopped on the good stuff this year (publicly admitted so) and I think she's got a great career ahead. Anyone else you guys have in mind?

fp909
Aug 03, 2023 - permalink

I thnk Julia Monroe (blacklisted) is on the precipice. She has some shows coming up, went pro at the same show in both figure and wpd, although I think she has "IT" for WPD. She has a pro debut coming up I think, and I wouldn't be surprised if she placed.

Aug 03, 2023 - permalink

I thnk Julia Monroe (blacklisted) is on the precipice. She has some shows coming up, went pro at the same show in both figure and wpd, although I think she has "IT" for WPD. She has a pro debut coming up I think, and I wouldn't be surprised if she placed.

How old is she

fp909
Aug 03, 2023 - permalink

25? 27?

Aug 03, 2023 - permalink

Honestly the moment I saw a pic of Jenny Melin I knew she'd be on everybody's top 3 list as long as she kept rolling out the content. Only thing is her social media presence is pretty minimal. She's turned down shoots with sites like HB+. So idk how much we'll see of this beautiful woman outside of whatver contest she competes in at any given moment.

Aug 04, 2023 - permalink

I think Peyton Dutcher is totally next up. She had a good base last year and hopped on the good stuff this year (publicly admitted so) and I think she's got a great career ahead. Anyone else you guys have in mind?

I agree, as long as she doesn’t get a swollen ego and can get a handle on the post-show dieting (and the effects that has on her mental health) she will be a fixture on the scene for years to come.

Aug 05, 2023 - edited Aug 05, 2023 - permalink
Aug 06, 2023 - permalink

Selyka Givan

She looks amazing

Aug 06, 2023 - permalink

She looks amazing

Any idea how old is she

Aug 06, 2023 - edited Aug 06, 2023 - permalink

Any idea how old is she

She's over 40. SHE was competing in that category a few days ago before doing the open cat. with Michaela.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2...

Aug 06, 2023 - permalink

She's over 40. I was competing in that category a few days ago before doing the open cat. with Michaela.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2...

Ohhh, impressive

Aug 06, 2023 - permalink

She looks amazing

I agree 👍

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »