Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Do girls with trash-managed OF know WTF is going on?

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

And for the sake of the argument, even if her page was run by a manager, having a profile being run like that still falls back on her name and reputation. When observing her engagement her profile doesn't seem to be big enough to actually merit having a manager run her profile but you never know.

I've joined several "spam managed" accounts and all of them have been trash, literally. I'm not a prude by any stretch and I know I say a ton of inappropriate shit on GWM, but I can't imagine these trash management groups are good for ANY model's brand.

Note: I'm not talking about the PRO managers, like Slava's. I'm talking about the "hey Daddy, do you want to see my naked peaches today?" bullshit.

Do the girls who keep them know and just not care? Or do most not even know how they're being represented?

cgsweat
Aug 03, 2023 - permalink

They were probably told it's a good idea either by someone else they know who does OF, or by these manager-types themselves. Most of them are very young and inexperienced at life so I think they feel like as long as they see $$ signs then it doesn't matter how it's handled.

Aug 03, 2023 - permalink

The Trash-Managers sound eerily close to being Pimps.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »