Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Great Models That You Wish Had Better Content

Aug 01, 2023 - permalink

Case number 1 for me is Guo Hui. Needs a better camera lol. Used to be Eun Hee Kang too until about a year ago due to the baggy T-shirts.

I recently came across Jooju__fit though, and she kind of resembles Guo Hui but with much better content.

Who else fits this issue of having great muscularity/size/strength, but have lacked the content to show it?

Aug 01, 2023 - permalink

Kiki vyce Anna m strong kati alander Gabby la delfa.

Aug 01, 2023 - edited Aug 01, 2023 - permalink

Yves Núñez! She has such a unique look and incredible biceps but there’s not much from her peak. Even now she is aging magnificently and is still in incredible shape but even her OF is pretty barren. She’s not very responsive on their either

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Kiki vyce Anna m strong kati alander Gabby la delfa.

Oh yeah, Kiki Vhyce 100%

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Monserrat Bustos needs to do a professional photoshoot already.

Chainer
Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Denise Walch. Every video of her is shot from all the way across the gym.

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Tifani Wittman. Between the horrid filters she applies to her still pictures, the yellow walls in her apartment that make her look jaundiced, poor lighting, and a bad camera, her media could stand some improvement.

Aug 02, 2023 - edited Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Yves Núñez! She has such a unique look and incredible biceps but there’s not much from her peak. Even now she is aging magnificently and is still in incredible shape but even her OF is pretty barren. She’s not very responsive on their either

weird I mistook her for rosa acosta for a second, I guess that proves your point about her photo qualities then no?

Monserrat Bustos needs to do a professional photoshoot already.

Brazilian women are notorious for having terrible photos, their foreign backers should start donating better phones/cameras.

Aug 02, 2023 - edited Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

I've been wishing Natalia Trukhina would put out better video content for years. Don't get me wrong something is better than nothing.

But so many of her clips are basically this:

Considering her physique I can honestly say I've never been floored by any of her video content. Hell I'd go as far as saying the few clips I have purcahsed of her have all been a waste of money. She could do so much better.

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Something else that drives me insane about this current era is all the damn vertical clips. It's just my opinion that if you're someone serious about running an OF or putting out a constant stream of new video content than you should invest in a good quality HD cam. These 2 in particular come to mind.

At least change it up and turn the smart phone horizontal every now and then. God am I tired of seeing models flex and constantly stepping to the left or right because part of them is always cut out of the shot.

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

I would love to see Sean or Annie work with Maria Liberman; I know that she puts out a bunch of instagram posts every day but I want to see more professional content.

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Brazilian women are notorious for having terrible photos, their foreign backers should start donating better phones/cameras.

Moserrat Bustos is not Brazilian and I'm sure she doesn't need any foreign backer to donate her a better camera. A good professional photoshoot, on the other hand, would be really nice.

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Wow, no one mentioned Kristina Zafirova. Her gym pics stuff is always from a mirror and whenever she posts any good content it's like 3 seconds

Sep 03, 2023 - permalink

Kiki vhyce definitely and or jooju_fit

Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Dunja Bitar. Incredible physique, but a majority of her photos are similar poses and looks. It just got boring seeing her do the same three poses with the same poker face.

Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Too many to name. Honestly, the era of the selfie caused this. Sadly, the professional photographer and videographer have gone by the wayside. I will say that Annie Rivieccio is by far the best videographer in the sport right now.

Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Immedietly my thought is Aline Dessine. Such amazing body, but we see mostly her squats and hip thrust, with all the same poses. And I know people will agree. I would rly want to see other exercises she does, and obviously I want to see her really flexing - biceps flexes, triceps, ab crunching etc. If I'm able to see that then I can die in peace (not rly but you get the point lol).

M76
Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Anna Mroczkowska almost all of her images are the same ass poses. What little other is out there is also bad quality.

Hanna Luukkonen It's not necessarily the quality but the quantity that is the issue, if you're lucky she'll post one flexing pic and 3-4 workout clips with varying quality in a year.

[deleted]
Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Fernanda Melo for me! She is awesome but would love to see more vids from her :)

mrt
Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Are they? Ooohh, they must be so poor, right? I guess there's no good cameras in the jungle.

I love this site, but having to read 'merican prejudices like this once in a wide makes want to quit

[deleted]
Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

I guess there's no good cameras in the jungle.

🤣🤣🤣

Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Luisa.

Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Dunja Bitar. Incredible physique, but a majority of her photos are similar poses and looks. It just got boring seeing her do the same three poses with the same poker face.

I second this! Maybe Sean could do a few shoots for Herbiceps and I could finally learn how to properly pronounce her name from the Meet Dunja video.

Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Julia Vins, her content has dried up now but before it was the same workout videos with a very quick flex at the end. Would have loved to have seen more flexing, bicep bouncing. Bikini flexing etc. She has an incredible body.

Sep 04, 2023 - permalink

Fernanda Melo for me! She is awesome but would love to see more vids from her :)

I love her. Her size is mind blowing and personality is fantastic. Talk to her on HBC often.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »