Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Lebron vs MJ: Melinda vs Vladislava who's who

Jul 29, 2023 - permalink

Melinda must be LeBron....has taken the crown. MJ had his time....

Jul 29, 2023 - permalink

Strong words you typed there, my guy.

Jul 29, 2023 - permalink

It's crazy how it feels like Natalia Trukhina hardly gets mentioned much anymore in these types of discussions.

And the MJ/LBJ comparison isn't right for in this type of debate.

Jul 29, 2023 - permalink

Calm down, She is still 1000 subs less than Vladi

Jul 29, 2023 - permalink

Michael. Never took rest days and doesn't pretend to read books like LeBaby lol. Michael is also literally the reason why basketball players are as big and famous as they are now.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

It's crazy how it feels like Natalia Trukhina hardly gets mentioned much anymore in these types of discussions.

Exactly! These two women are roughly the same age.

cgsweat
Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

Agreed. Michael Jackson and Lyndon B. Johnson don't have much in common to begin with.

fp909
Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

i don't get this at all. two guys that have achieved things and two competitors that haven't achieved anythign but an army of simps lmao (i count myself in this).

i kind of find this debate tired, and this is at least the second thread about Melinda vs Slava. But to each their own.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

Bird vs Magic

Kobe vs Boring Tim Duncan

LeBron vs Steph

MJ mostly dominated his era. There really were no close comps at the time he ruled. Hakeem won those two titles during the retirement years, but that was just a blip. Karl Malone was probably 2nd-best of the MJ years, but fuck him.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

I’ll tell you right now, if we’re talking European beauty standards, Vladi is winning all the way. Melinda has a slight edge with those arms imo, but as far as overall package, most woman couldn’t hold water to Vladislava.

Jul 30, 2023 - edited Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

i don't get this at all. two guys that have achieved things and two competitors that haven't achieved anythign but an army of simps lmao (i count myself in this).

i kind of find this debate tired, and this is at least the second thread about Melinda vs Slava. But to each their own.

^This.

Vladi just a pretty feminine face on top of a huge body given mostly by genetics. Just internet famous because of simps and click bait. Stands no chance against the hundrents of pro competitors. If she was 4 inches shorter noone would have clicked.

Melinda is less than that, stuck in a constant off season eat big shape.

MJ and Lebron are the GOAT. No analogy whatsoever here.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

Probably because she's had so much over the top work done, that she looks absolutely comical and absurd when compared to natural beauty like Vladislava or Melinda. Or as close to natural beauty as possible.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

I don't know jack shit about sports or basketball. But is this basically the new Cindy Phillips vs Britt Miller?

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

I don't know jack shit about sports or basketball. But is this basically the new Cindy Phillips vs Britt Miller?

That's a much better analogy! Both were simps favorite, very feminine, with short lived competition careers.

Britt did gave it a go towards the end upping the PEDs and getting competitive but she dissapeared. What happened to her?

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

That's a much better analogy! Both were simps favorite, very feminine, with short lived competition careers.

Britt did gave it a go towards the end upping the PEDs and getting competitive but she dissapeared. What happened to her?

I imagine she reached the same conclusion that Cindy did but sooner: the potential long term health risks that come from this "sport" aren't worth it just for 15 minutes of fame.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

^This.

Vladi just a pretty feminine face on top of a huge body given mostly by genetics. Just internet famous because of simps and click bait. Stands no chance against the hundreds of pro competitors. If she was 4 inches shorter no one would have clicked.

Melinda is less than that, stuck in a constant off season eat big shape.

Who hurt you?

"Stands no chance against the hundreds of pro competitors"...of what? Slava is the best in the world at what SHE does.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

Original topic is : MJ = Vadi and Lebron = Melinda

@tre_sayer OK you don't want to compare Vladi to other women in the IFBB league. Maybe you could enlighten me how does the greatest basketball player in the NBA league compares to Vladi, queen of muscle mommies. I will start, both have people paying money to see them perform.

"Stands no chance against the hundreds of pro competitors"...of what? Slava is the best in the world at what SHE does.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

Original topic is : MJ = Vadi and Lebron = Melinda

@tre_sayer OK you don't want to compare Vladi to other women in the IFBB league. Maybe you could enlighten me how does the greatest basketball player in the NBA league compares to Vladi, queen of muscle mommies. I will start, both have people paying money to see them perform.

These are two women who are popular in the present, but there have always been popular women in this space. It's like asking who's MJ/LBJ between Raye Hollitt and Christa Bauch, Tina Lockwood and Laura Binetti, etc.

It's tough not to be trapped in the present moment, but reassuring to know that there's always a fresh star attraction right around the corner in this space.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

Simple: she's not as fine as the other two. Beautiful is in the eye of the beholder but she's still not as fine. Period.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

It really is the sobering truth. MJ and LeBron: two of the greatest athletes of all time.

Melinda and Slava: Only popular because people want to fuck them.

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

Comparing two of he greatest basketball players with two fbb's that have hardly ever competed.....really...come on!!!

If making an analogy with a famous sportsperson then I would compare Melinda and Vladislava with Anna Kournikova, who was more famous for her looks as a tennis player than anything else.

fp909
Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

Paula creamer too. But she we w good golfer for a bit

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink

Let me tell you what I think via football: Natalia is Messi/Ronaldo, Vladi and Melinda are Haaland and Mbappe, they got a long way ahead of them to get Natalia's crown.(Sorry for my English)

Jul 30, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by KaanGZN
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »