Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Paige DuMars

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

It would seem that Paige DuMars is more a Man than Woman. Check out their latest IG Page:

link text

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

She’s just a masculine lesbian, it’s nothing new.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

She’s just a masculine lesbian, it’s nothing new.

Paige is becoming a transman. Check out the latest link:

link text

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

This thread should be deleted. Of no value and just some dude’s outrage over some person making their own personal choices. Get over it!

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

This thread should be deleted. Of no value and just some dude’s outrage over some person making their own personal choices. Get over it!

Just an update. I just thought some might be interested in what Paige's doing. I don't care what her choices are. Thought to share the link.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Paige is becoming a transman. Check out the latest link:

link text

In the comments she literally says she isn't transitioning. Her most recent posts are tagged #masclesbian #lesbian.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

I'm honestly surprised she's still shaving her beard.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Yea, she's lesbian and totally turned into a dude. There's nothing feminine about her plus she has one of the worst personalities I've ever seen.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

You can literally see how facial hair is starting to show. There are limits that should be followed and she pass that limit. I cannot call that a woman, there's pretty much nothing left. Feminity has left the chat.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Just an update. I just thought some might be interested in what Paige's doing. I don't care what her choices are. Thought to share the link.

Understood but look at the comments coming from less tolerate schmoes. Anything to get them outraged.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

You can literally see how facial hair is starting to show. There are limits that should be followed and she pass that limit. I cannot call that a woman, there's pretty much nothing left. Feminity has left the chat.

She still has XX chromosomes and always will. That makes her a woman.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

I think women like her just have more testosteron and a male mindset because of genetics. A lot of Fbbs are like that but she is an extreme case. anyway it doesn't matter at least she is strong and free to live the way she likes.

fp909
Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

ok well i think we've had enough, pretty clear that she's not transitioning since she hasn't mentioned anything like that, and she is leaning hard into the masc lesbian aesthetic.

i believe we've opted to decline her recent posts getting uploaded here since she has crossed a threshold that I don't think anyone else has without transitioning. Don't really think it warrants further discussion.

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »