Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

What happened to PumkinDelts pictures

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Do anyone know what happened to her pictures, they are gone from her profile page.

Chainer
Jul 24, 2023 - edited Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

That user deleted all the pictures from their account themselves.

The timeline went something like what follows. I will use "they" to refer to whoever is running the PumpkinDelts account.

• PumpkinDelts posts a legit-looking verification picture on the site as well as a thread saying hi in the self-promotion section of the forums. They PM me asking for verification.
  • It comes to our (mods') attention that they have several male-presenting alt accounts on the site, some of which they use to make comments on PumpkinDelts's own pictures and thread. The PumpkinDelts account responds to some of these.
  • Another mod deletes some of the alt accounts and asks PumpkinDelts to just use one account.
  • I make a comment in the thread asking: "Why are you talking to yourself on your alt accounts?" PumpkinDelts responds: "Me? I don’t have any other accounts. I’m not sure who the deleted accounts are, but this is my only one".
  • I am not satisfied with this so I reply to PumpkinDelts in their PM that in order to get verified, they will need to explain the relationship between their PumpkinDelts account and the alts.
  • PumpkinDelts deletes all their uploads and their thread.
  • I get an email claiming to be from Emily Stillwaggon asking for all her pictures to be deleted from the site.
  • I reply, asking her to verify her identity by sending me a message from her instagram account. I also express confusion about the verification picture.
  • I get a message from her instagram telling me that the verification picture was fake (photoshopped), and also the pics that had been uploaded to the site under her name had been photoshopped as well.
Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for the info Chainer

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »