Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Which GWM(s) would you want to lift/train with?

Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

Question is in the topic.

For me, with CrossFit training I would love to do a workout or even a partner WOD with Sam Briggs or Miranda Alcaraz. And for powerlifting, I would train with Sarah Finlay.

Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

Robin Connell, Helen DAvis, or Brooke Walker

Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

Robin Connell, Helen DAvis, or Brooke Walker

I didn’t list any bodybuilders because I don’t really do any hypertrophic training, but if I did, I would also pick Brooke

Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

Marisa Inda. Or Senada Greca. Both have different personal brands and training approaches, but they appear to be excellent trainers to me. They clearly understand body mechanics and nutrition. Also they are playing the long game in their own personal approach to training and development.

Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

Brooke Ence than and Lauren Findley

Also do what wwe shamus does on his youtube channel and shadow the ones that are mentioned and see if you can keep up!

Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

Asianfitnessfan: good pick with Marisa. I like watching her mechanics breakdowns and her approach to training as well. I find myself watching older lifters more often, because like you said, athletes like her promote longevity. I feel similar with Miranda: she recently talked about how it feels training for longevity versus being a CF Games athlete.

I also want to add MegSquats. She’s another lifter who promotes a pretty solid lifting philosophy and approach to training. She doesn’t come across as a cliche “influencer,” and I think she is one of those athletes who betters the fitness community.

Brooke Ence strikes me as a bit fake. It might be because of her collaborations with Dana Linn Bailey, but I don’t think I would enjoy lifting with her.

fp909
Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

Brooke would definitely too HIIT or circuit work in prep with you and thats def when she is looking straight beefed

Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

Natasha Aughey because we could talk about nerd stuff between sets.

Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

Fafa Araujo(fafafitness11), watched some of her vlogs and she seems pretty focused and funny

Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

kristy hawkins for powerlifting, without a doubt

Jul 23, 2023 - permalink

Kristy Hawkins is unreal in person. Seen her local gym. An absolute beast. But very focused and professional. She’s a biotech executive too.

Jul 23, 2023 - permalink

I also want to add MegSquats. She’s another lifter who promotes a pretty solid lifting philosophy and approach to training. She doesn’t come across as a cliche “influencer,” and I think she is one of those athletes who betters the fitness community.

I was not familiar with MegSquats until now. Agreed!

[deleted]
Jul 23, 2023 - permalink

Kristina Mendoza, Helen Davis, and Sarah Hayes. They all have top notch physiques.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

I’d like to train abs with Oana Hreapca because hers are insanely developed and I wouldn’t mind knowing her routine. And they turn me on.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »