Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Anyone remember the YT channel "Female Muscle Talk"?

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

I remember watching this channel wayback around 2016-2017, it was basically a compilation of different FBB's from Wendy Lindquist's clips from her website and some of MZ Devious' videos all combined in this compilation of their muscle talk, anyone else stumbled upon this channel back then?

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

Sounds familiar but i don't remember much of them .female muscle related channels usually don't last long on YouTube. almost all of them get banned eventually.

Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

Anyone know the Channel „grudinka“ there have been the best Transformation vids… is it down now? :(

Jul 21, 2023 - edited Jul 22, 2023 - permalink

Anyone know the Channel „grudinka“ there have been the best Transformation vids… is it down now? :(

I went looking for you and I guess they changed their yt name.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsH4czurbI44...

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Thank you!!! Unfortunately so Long no new Videos of real Transformations 😢

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Thank you!!! Unfortunately so Long no new Videos of real Transformations 😢

try reaching out to them when you get the chance maybe they take request.

Jul 25, 2023 - permalink

I remember watching this channel wayback around 2016-2017, it was basically a compilation of different FBB's from Wendy Lindquist's clips from her website and some of MZ Devious' videos all combined in this compilation of their muscle talk, anyone else stumbled upon this channel back then?

Yea omg I completely forgot about that channel

Jul 25, 2023 - permalink

Yea omg I completely forgot about that channel

Right! I knew i wasn't the only one, they were pretty much a gold mine for female muscle talk clips

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »