Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Top 3 Current Quad Princesses

Jul 18, 2023 - edited Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

With so many emerging popular young women on here having huge ripped and defined quads (especially those coming out of Brazil and other parts of South America), I'd love to see everyone's current top 3 quad girls. I'd like to primarily keep this thread to girls who pretty much started popping up on the scene around 2020. Of course, a little wiggle room is totally ok, like if Sarah Villegas was on someone's current top 3 that totally works.

My current top 3 Quad Girls:

1. Franciely Kawashima - Gorgeous face and amazing quad feathering. Also amazing glute and hamstring development!
  2. Julia Caceres - Insane definition, veins, and freaky muscle control.
  3. Lilian Nava Ruiz - Young, gorgeous up-and-comer already on the same level as the big girls.

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Current top 3:

Natalia Trukhina - she's always a favorite

Jacqueline Rios - the pictures speak for themselves

Julia Cáceres

Honorable mention - Anastasia Leonova

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

In no particular order

Emily Schubert

Ashton Penney

Julia Caceres

[deleted]
Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

My favs are:

1. Eilin Castano

2. Julia Caceres

3. Emilly Vieira

Honorable mentions: Taneth Gimenez

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Will have to think of this !

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Amber White will be in the top 10 when its all said and done

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

For me it's Alessandra Alvez. Love her horse thighs

[deleted]
Jul 28, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

I agree, Franciely Kawashima is one of the best

I also have this same top 3 and apart from this an honorable mention of Jacqueline Rios.

These girls are crazy,still way young and already have quads that make even male bodybuilders jealous 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink
  1. Julia Caceres
  2. Tefani Sam
  3. Renee Jewett
  4. Fafa
Aug 04, 2023 - edited Aug 04, 2023 - permalink

Anna Mroczkowska and Francielly Kawashima gunninig for the top. Anna is a much bigger girl.

Aug 04, 2023 - permalink

Franciely Kawashima

Julia Caceres

Clarice Andrade

But it's hard to limit to 3

Aug 04, 2023 - permalink

Franciely Kawashima

Julia Caceres

Clarice Andrade

But it's hard to limit to 3

Agreed man!!as wellness is filled with women with lower body built like that of horse 🔥🔥🔥🔥

[deleted]
Aug 04, 2023 - permalink

For me one of the best quads is Dylan Crenshaw!

and Bonus for Kristen Nun she is growing quads

Aug 04, 2023 - permalink

OP is a man of culture who correctly identified the top 3. We can pack up our bags and leave. I would flip the order though.

1. Franciely Kawashima
  2. Lilian Nava Ruiz
  3. Julia Caceres

Franciely easily takes it. I’d put Lilian above Julia because although Julia has the size factor, Lilian’s quads are bulked up in a blockier, more obscene way that really grabs your attention. I also think Lilian is so young she could eventually take first place. Can’t wait to see where she goes from here as long as she can stay healthy.

Honorable mention: “Chenxiaoxian98“

Although she doesn’t have the size, her legs are just so unbelievably beautiful in their geometry. Mesmerizing striations too.

Aug 09, 2023 - permalink

So many great options. Three is not enough. In no order depending on their current conditioning: - Julia Caceres - Chenxiaoxian98? - Anna Mroczkowska

Honorable mention: Jessica Olaya

[deleted]
Aug 28, 2023 - edited Sep 04, 2023 - permalink
Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

Man I love these so much! I seriously can't get enough of girls with some massive ripped legs.

Aug 29, 2023 - permalink

In no particular order:

Aug 30, 2023 - edited Aug 30, 2023 - permalink

Top 3

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

When i thinks to quads this gurl comes to mind:

Sep 09, 2023 - edited Sep 11, 2023 - permalink

For me it's

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

For once naming my top picks as opposed to an endless list is easy. So easy in fact, that I only need to name one:

Chenxiaoxian98

The shape of her overall legs is unrivaled. The shape and relative sizes of her 3 quad heads is straight out of a comic book illustration. She not only has hamstrings to match, but she has kept her calf development in proportion to her upper legs. Her knees are narrow. More narrow than just about any other fbb with such incredible leg development. That really adds to the sweeping curves going from her knees into her upper and lower legs.

She has such prominent muscle striations in her quads that the striations show through her leggings and jeans. She has vascularity and her thighs outsize nearly every other fbb she's pictured next to. Her leg length is also in proportion to her torso. Not too long or short. Her legs are thick, but don't look cartoonishly disproportionate as compared to her overall physique. She knows how to move and flex her legs in quite mesmerizing displays, and when she flexes her legs, her muscles pop and become a remarkable level of chiseled.

Are there larger quads? Sure. But I've found no one that can rival her overall leg aesthetics.

Size without aesthetics isn't worth much, and Chenxiaoxian98 has amazing leg aesthetics.

Apr 07, 2024 - edited Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

My Top 3 Are:

Natalia Trukhina

Franciely Kawashima

Anna Mroczkowska

Honnorable Mentions:

Anastasia Leonova

Dria Shuer

Jacqueline Rios

Chénqí Liú (73327603997)

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »