Forum > Bug Reports > Thread

How to see all of my liked images?

Jul 17, 2023 - permalink

Hello, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am wondering how I can see all of the images I have liked. Currently I can only see a handful.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Jul 17, 2023 - permalink

click on your username in the upper right after you've logged in and you will see a page listing your uploads and your favorites

Jul 17, 2023 - permalink

click on your username in the upper right after you've logged in and you will see a page listing your uploads and your favorites

That’s what I have been doing and it only shows 11 of my favorites. I know I have liked more than that. Any reason for this?

Jul 17, 2023 - permalink

You don't have a button bellow those images that says 'See All'?

fp909
Jul 17, 2023 - permalink

if you'd like to keep tabs on your favorites, use the favorite button instead. the like only counts as an upvote, but the favorite will add a +1 and add it to your faovites queue

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

if you'd like to keep tabs on your favorites, use the favorite button instead. the like only counts as an upvote, but the favorite will add a +1 and add it to your faovites queue

Oh no, I’m just realizing there is a like and a favorite. Obviously, I need to favorite images for them to go the favorites.

Typically I just use the like or +1 function. Thanks for the help everyone

Chainer
Jul 21, 2023 - permalink

Originally there was just the Favorite option, but people wanted a way to increment an image's score without adding it to your favorites, which is where +1 came from.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »