Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Slightly muscular calves

Jul 10, 2023 - permalink

Is anyone else a fan of slightly muscular calves. I mean not extremely muscular bodybuilder like calves. More like calves you would see on some random girl in the city, who doesn't appear to be training (so mostly genetic) if that makes sense. I know that there are Threads for "all sorts of calves/leg muscles" and for casual muscle but this is like a mix of both and a bit specific. Sorry Mods if this does not justify an own Thread. To begin this Thread here a pic of a friend of mine:

Jul 10, 2023 - permalink

Her calves look good to me!

Jul 15, 2023 - permalink

Cyclist

Jul 15, 2023 - permalink

Jul 15, 2023 - permalink

For sure, thicker and better defined than the one before!

[deleted]
Aug 15, 2023 - permalink

I love calves like that

Aug 16, 2023 - permalink

How about these two?

[deleted]
Aug 16, 2023 - permalink

How about these two?

Pretty good

[deleted]
Aug 16, 2023 - edited Aug 16, 2023 - permalink
Aug 27, 2023 - permalink

A mother in my Community

Aug 27, 2023 - permalink

I love natural, slightly trained calf muscles like this. I prefer bicep, delts, tricep, quads and hams like this way more than PED muscles

[deleted]
Sep 01, 2023 - permalink

[deleted]
Sep 05, 2023 - permalink

I was in local dump to throw away some old stuff. In the gate-house there was sitting one lady, who I had to show what I brought. I saw this lady few times in our town, she was over 40, had slim figure and legs. Every time I saw her before, she was wearing regular, not very tight jeans but this day was summer an she was wearing tight shorts just above the knees and flip-flops. She went with me to the container. I walked behind her and noticed that her calves aren't as slim as I expected, I told to myself that I'd love to see them flex. When we reached the container she had to look if it wasn's very full and my wish came true. She had to stand on her toes as high as she could and her calves flexed in amazing way. They were big, perfectly defined and hearth shaped and that shape was really sharp. Even that I haven't tried them, I literally could see that they must be rock-hard. Then she went back on her feet but at the same moment she stood on her toes again and lifted one leg to lean forward so she was holding all her weight on the other leg and her calf was flexed twice hard as before. That was absolutely amazing, it looked like stone sculpture and must be as hard as that stone.

Once I was cycling and got behind one fitlooking girl who was running. Her whole figure - ass, tights, abs and even boobs was pretty good and her calves were really flexing while she was running. When I was next to her I said "good calves". She had earphones, but took one out and asked "what?" I said again "good calves". Her face looked quite surprised and she said "thanks" with flattered voice. I asked if she runs and she said she do and than "I work out too" she said. I said that it's obvious and she said "thanks" again. I was about to leave, but took all my courage and asked her if she could flex them. She asked "what?" I said "your calves, can you stand on your tiptoes so I can see them flexed?" She turned around, raised one heel and her muscle appeared. It was REALLY heartshaped and looked hard. But I wanted to see a full flex so I asked if she could stand on her toes and she did it. She raised both of her heels and her calf muscles FLEXED. They were trained, heartshaped with very sharp shape and looked very, very hard. I just said "perfect" and she thanked me, again with flattered voice. All the time while she was flexing her calves she was looking on them, I bet she really liked what she saw. After that she ran away with her calf muscles "jumping" with every step she did. Cause that was one of my first experiences like that, I didn't ask to feel them but I really wanted to. On the other hand there were some people on the path who slowly reached us and I think she didn't feel that comfortable to let me feel them, but still I'd say she was flattered and surprised. Her calves looked like that:

Nearly the same situation, I was cycling and there was a women who was running before me. She was maybe after her 30, wasn't as sporty as the girl from my last story, but still looked very fit and ran quite fast. I didn't really notice any other muscles besides her calves, they were trained and were really nicely flexing while she was running. The situation repeated, when I reached her, I said "super calves" and she smiled. Then she stopped and I asked her, if she runs, she said "yes, sometimes" with smile and flattered voice. Then I asked her "could you stand on your toes? I'd like see them fully flexed". She started laughing and said "Jesus" (with amused voice and the tone of her voice was saying 'oh, they aren't that good'), but stood on her toes and turned around. She has really sexy muscles, not as ripped as the girl from my last story, but perfectly defined and supersexy heartshaped with muscles really popped out. Again, soooo hot heartshaped. They were exactly those which I like most. Than I said "perfect" and she said "thanks" with smile on her face and her inch up (👍). And her calves looked closely to those:

I know one woman, she was over fifty that time, not athletic and maybe a little overweighted, not much, but a little, but I have noticed, that when she's wearing high heels or standing on her toes, her calf muscles quite nicely flex and appear. Once we were talking about exercising and she told me, that I look that I gained some muscle, so we were talking about that a little and then, cause of the topic, I told her to flex her calves because they look like she has some muscles on them. She smilled and asked me how can she do that, so I told her "stand on your toes". She stood and her calf muscles appeared, with a quite nice shape and quite good volume. I asked if I could touch them and she agreed, so I touched them and they were...hard. There was a little fat under the skin but under that fat was flexed rockhard muscle. And they looked hard too. I told her that and she smilled. Few years after that I saw her standing on her toes really as high as she could, she was wearing tight jeans and her calf muscles were really flexed and stretched the fabric, with typical bulge on the inner site (you know that) and good volume. That was the sexiest view of her legs I have ever seen. Like this:

Nov 20, 2023 - permalink

My wife's...

[deleted]
Nov 20, 2023 - permalink

My wife's...

Niceeeeee...how they look fully flexed?

[deleted]
Nov 20, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Nov 22, 2023 - edited Nov 22, 2023 - permalink

This is Spanish weightlifter Atenery Hernandez. She's been to a few World and European Championships which you guessed it, come with a healthy dose of drug testing

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »