Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

zoltanvegh videos

Jul 10, 2023 - edited Jul 10, 2023 - permalink

What's happened to zoltanvegh videos? They used to link to vimeo updates, now no link to updates?

https://zoltanveghvideos.com/

EDITED TO ADD: Seem to be still be on there - just not found on Vimeo search or linked from his website. https://vimeo.com/ondemand/zoltanveghvideos2023

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

New shoots with premium stuff is now here: https://zoltanveghvideos.vhx.tv/

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Can members download the videos?

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Can members download the videos?

Not directly if he's still using Vimeo as host for them there but there are workarounds. He's still on Vimeo, and updating, as per my previous post.

Sep 09, 2023 - permalink

Yes, he is still putting some content on Vimeo (a selection of 2023 and a lot of re-edited older stuff), and the VR stuff is still on Vimeo (though it isn't being updated as often as it used to be), but the best updates are going on his new site. I love a lot of his content but wish he would just put it all in one place!!

Sep 09, 2023 - edited Sep 10, 2023 - permalink

after I started this thread, I sent a message via the contact form on his site as there was no information or links to his videos - but he never replied. He really doesn't help people find his stuff.

Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

I have a question for people who are members of Zoltan Vegh videos? If I want to subscribe which is the way to do it? Am I supposed to sign up through Vimeo - archive 1 or Vimeo archive 2 or zoltanveghvideos.vhx.tv If I sign up for one of the vimeo archives do I have access to the other archive? What about if I sign up for zoltanveghvideos.vhx.tv? Does this include the vimeo videos?

It seems a little confusing and probably not the best idea to confuse customers.

Mar 02, 2024 - edited Mar 02, 2024 - permalink

I have a question for people who are members of Zoltan Vegh videos? If I want to subscribe which is the way to do it? Am I supposed to sign up through Vimeo - archive 1 or Vimeo archive 2 or zoltanveghvideos.vhx.tv If I sign up for one of the vimeo archives do I have access to the other archive? What about if I sign up for zoltanveghvideos.vhx.tv? Does this include the vimeo videos?

It seems a little confusing and probably not the best idea to confuse customers.

His sites are always confusing. I once emailed him when one site disappeared and he didn't reply. Vimeo archive 1 or Vimeo archive 2 are the older videos mostly sorted by date posted , but the cut off dates between the two you will need to check . They are not updated. zoltanveghvideos.vhx.tv has his most recent new videos but also some videos from the other Vimeo sites sorted into name of model. Also hosted with Vimeo. You have to sign up and pay for each archive and the most recent site separately though as I say, there may be some overlap that is difficult to avoid if you don't want to miss any videos from earlier.

Mar 03, 2024 - permalink

Is it possible to download from the new site? The original Vimeo archives are streaming only. There's a workaround download option but I'm not sure if this would work with the zoltanveghvideos.vhx.tv as it seems to be a different platform.

Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

Is it possible to download from the new site? The original Vimeo archives are streaming only. There's a workaround download option but I'm not sure if this would work with the zoltanveghvideos.vhx.tv as it seems to be a different platform.

They all based on Vimeo but the vhx.tv site has a later version and I eventually found a workaround but it was hit and miss as to what would actually work.

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

i had signed up for the vimeo a few years ago but I was using screen captures to simulate downloading it. I heard that there is a download extension that you can add to your google chrome browser to download the videos? Does anyone know if that is true?

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

From doing a little research it appears that archive 2 starts from Nov 2023 and goes up to March 08/2024. I wonder whether there are only two options to buy memberships in and perhaps zoltanveghvideos.vhx.tv is the website only and points to the vimeo archive 1 and 2. If I were zoltan vegh I would have things a bit easier to understand for people who are willing to purchase memberships, but that is just me.

Mar 10, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by PP1000
Mar 10, 2024 - permalink

He's a very nice guy and very responsive, if he didn't get back most likely it's because he was very busy with personal things. I love his works, top notch quality, as a single and independent content creator, his effort "staying alive" is epic! I know for a fact one of the best options for him is using platforms like Vimeo but it has some structural limits; due to that some of his historical best works are on vimeo, while new stuff is getting uploaded on zoltanveghvideos.vhx.tv, but you can reach his whole content through his own website zoltanveghvideos.com

Had the chance to get in touch with him, pandemic didn't help getting new content but finally new epic stuff is coming! Also, for those who are not living in Europe, I can tell you that fitness women are sparse here and there and moving through various European countries is not so fast, cheap and easy; so every shooting is pretty expensive and tricky. Also the conservative European mentality doesn't help having many girls being that much available for shootings, even if things are kinda changing... Consider that in USA, in a relatively small area like from LA to Vegas you can find 100 times more girls available for shooting with also a more open minded mentality.

After talking to him a few times I can tell this guy is a real hero keeping the whole stuff alive, he really deserves all our support!

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

He's a very nice guy and very responsive, if he didn't get back most likely it's because he was very busy with personal things. I love his works, top notch quality, as a single and independent content creator, his effort "staying alive" is epic! I know for a fact one of the best options for him is using platforms like Vimeo but it has some structural limits; due to that some of his historical best works are on vimeo, while new stuff is getting uploaded on zoltanveghvideos.vhx.tv, but you can reach his whole content through his own website zoltanveghvideos.com

Had the chance to get in touch with him, pandemic didn't help getting new content but finally new epic stuff is coming! Also, for those who are not living in Europe, I can tell you that fitness women are sparse here and there and moving through various European countries is not so fast, cheap and easy; so every shooting is pretty expensive and tricky. Also the conservative European mentality doesn't help having many girls being that much available for shootings, even if things are kinda changing... Consider that in USA, in a relatively small area like from LA to Vegas you can find 100 times more girls available for shooting with also a more open minded mentality.

After talking to him a few times I can tell this guy is a real hero keeping the whole stuff alive, he really deserves all our support!

I like the women that he has on his video shoots. Its too bad that Europeans are not more receptive of muscular women. Perhaps social media will help change things for the better. I do not doubt that things are expensive in Europe to travel around to different countries. I was just wondering why it is so complicated to buy a membership in his website. I guess since he is a one man operation that is probably why he does not have his own website.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

I like the women that he has on his video shoots. Its too bad that Europeans are not more receptive of muscular women. Perhaps social media will help change things for the better. I do not doubt that things are expensive in Europe to travel around to different countries. I was just wondering why it is so complicated to buy a membership in his website. I guess since he is a one man operation that is probably why he does not have his own website.

Yeah I understand what you mean, cannot speak for him, but yes most likely as a one man band he has to optimize his whole working process, from getting in touch with girls, shooting, publishing etc etc... I'm sure he's doing the best he can, probably a big structured website might not be the best option for a single content creator like him. But that's just my 2 cents.

Mar 30, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by Danko
Apr 01, 2024 - permalink

Hi guys, thank you for the additional information, my site zoltanveghvideos is available with all links, there are two archive collections and one vhx site with recent shootings. On Vimeo on Demand download cost 5 usd per video, VHX is only for streaming. Feel free to contact me any time with zoltanveghphoto at gmail or via my homepage. New shootings are coming up in spring season as always, stay tuned and thank you for your support!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »