Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Girls With Muscle Models Tier List

Jul 09, 2023 - edited Jul 09, 2023 - permalink

I just made this Tier List of Girls With Muscle Models including most of the top models on this website as well as multiple of my personal favorites. Here is the link to the base template:

https://tiermaker.com/create/girls-with-muscl...

And here is what my personal list looks like:

Jul 09, 2023 - permalink

The mods should add this as a feature to the website, create your own personal tier list and be able to view the top women on the site in the same format.

Jul 09, 2023 - permalink

The mods should add this as a feature to the website, create your own personal tier list and be able to view the top women on the site in the same format.

Agreed

Jul 09, 2023 - permalink

You’re CRAZY!!! 😂 How are Vladislav and Emma Hartley not S tier?

Jul 09, 2023 - permalink

Great idea!!

I'd set a proportional max per tier, but this is cool.

Jul 09, 2023 - permalink

You’re CRAZY!!! 😂 How are Vladislav and Emma Hartley not S tier?

Eh just personal taste. Vladislav is super close though. Like A+++

fp909
Jul 09, 2023 - permalink

If Bev Francis is C level I am buying a home on C level

Em Schubert too. I could see current Vanessa Serros but 8 years ago Vanessa would've been at least A, perfect GND vibe

Jul 10, 2023 - permalink

The site should have everyone set up their tiers and then there'd be a composite of all the inputs.

Jul 10, 2023 - permalink

I can't give any fbb a low ranking .even the uglyest ones are super models to me .i guess some are more attractive than others.

Jul 10, 2023 - permalink

I can't give any fbb a low ranking .even the uglyest ones are super models to me .i guess some are more attractive than others.

Yeah, that's the toughest part lol

cgsweat
Jul 10, 2023 - permalink

The best way to do an overall tier list would be to rank them in several preliminary tier lists, each list ranking them by individual features (such as best biceps, legs, back, abs, etc.), and then take each model's average ranking across all lists to give them a final ranking in the overall tier list.

Jul 11, 2023 - permalink

I’ll be honest, I find this kinda dumb if you’re going just by what you’re into. It’s just so subjective. Obviously, it’s subjective however you do it pretty much, but if you were to do it using the category of something like best bodybuilders (as in if they were all competing) you could at least use things like muscle symmetry and stuff like that. Or most influential could be a way to separate them. Maybe best training and nutrition.

There’s a bunch of course, but using just what you’re into most doesn’t give enough of something that’s at least partially objective.

Jul 11, 2023 - edited Jul 11, 2023 - permalink

I’ll be honest, I find this kinda dumb if you’re going just by what you’re into. It’s just so subjective. Obviously, it’s subjective however you do it pretty much, but if you were to do it using the category of something like best bodybuilders (as in if they were all competing) you could at least use things like muscle symmetry and stuff like that. Or most influential could be a way to separate them. Maybe best training and nutrition.

There’s a bunch of course, but using just what you’re into most doesn’t give enough of something that’s at least partially objective.

Can't be that dumb if you believe there's room for improvement. it would be fun to see the trends mapped out.

Jul 11, 2023 - permalink

Well yeah, this was intentionally subjective, which is why I included my personal favorites that have few subscribers along with most of the most popular names. Nothing stopping anyone else from making a list. Unfortunately, the website Tier Maker only allows a max of 300 image uploads for a single list. To do an objective list would take away way too much time from me lol

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Could you provide a list of who is featured on that image? I am new to the forum and don't know who many of them are but would like to find out.

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

The most virgin thing i have ever seen

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

The list I would make could win awards

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

The most virgin thing i have ever seen

Dude, look around you and every single comment under an image here. This is a female muscle fetish website. I generally don't think anyone who has an account on www.girlswithmuscle.com (let alone even visit it in the first place) has the right to call out anyone else here for that type of behavior lol

Jul 18, 2023 - edited Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

Could you provide a list of who is featured on that image? I am new to the forum and don't know who many of them are but would like to find out.

Sure, I'll list S-Tier here. Descending top to bottom, they are:

S tier, 1st Row: Kristina Zafirova, Eun Hee Kang, An Da Jeong, Sherlyn Chee, Yeon Woo Jhi, Gwan Si Mul, Natalia Trukhina, Denise Hoshor

S Tier, 2nd Row: Colette Guimond, Dianna Blanchard, Kyona Sung, Guo Hui, Margie Martin, Andrulla Blanchette, Yuna Kim (kim_yu_na_), Kristina Mendoza, Chenxiaoxian98 (P.S. I think I accidentally placed two of her on this list in a row), Jessica Shen (gymdumpling), Flores Neide

S Tier, 3rd Row: Tina Lockwood, Tefani-Sam Razhi, Paula Suzuki, Reiko (hulili_523), Samara Franca

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink

Sure, I'll list S-Tier here. Descending top to bottom, they are:

S tier, 1st Row: Kristina Zafirova, Eun Hee Kang, An Da Jeong, Sherlyn Chee, Yeon Woo Jhi, Gwan Si Mul, Natalia Trukhina, Denise Hoshor

S Tier, 2nd Row: Colette Guimond, Dianna Blanchard, Kyona Sung, Guo Hui, Margie Martin, Andrulla Blanchette, Yuna Kim (kim_yu_na_), Kristina Mendoza, Chenxiaoxian98 (P.S. I think I accidentally placed two of her on this list in a row)

S Tier, 3rd Row: Tina Lockwood, Tefani-Sam Razhi, Paula Suzuki, Reiko (hulili_523), Samara Franca

Who are the last 3 on the 2nd row? I counted 12 in the image but only 9 listed.

Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

Who are the last 3 on the 2nd row? I counted 12 in the image but only 9 listed.

My bad, I forgot the last two. I have now corrected the original list. They were Jessica Shen and Flores Neide. The third last one I think was Chenxiaoxian98 again by accident.

Oct 20, 2023 - permalink

I've just made one of these for my current top 40.

S: Ashton Penny, Diane Anders, Georgia Daniels, Kristina Mendoza, Kassandra Gillis, Lauren Michelle Anderson, Natasha Aughey, Peyton Dutcher, Stephanie Foli, and Fabiola Martinez.

A: Jessica Kiernan, Nathalie Nichols, Paula Leyes, Priscilla Pernott, Renee Jewett, Sandra Girard, Shannon Petralito, Ariel Kadhir, Brittany Hamilton, and Juliane Anchieta

B:Tory Beaumont, Cypress Alesh, Ejayink, Vladsliva Galagan, Ashley Horner, Sarah Hasner, Stephanie Ayala, Julia Fory, and Chyna

C: Mianda Cohen, Lena Ramsteiner, Abigail White, Hayley Hirschland, Leana Kaplan, Lita, Janet Layug, Barbara Vitez, Jessica Buetner, and Josie Alarcon.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »