Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

natural physiques

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

t is often said that women cannot naturally develop enough muscle mass to look muscular, however the natural women you have seen have not even tried to develop their full muscle potential, they prefer to train light, and when they do train heavy they do so only in the legs, which do come to have a dazzling development, although much less than what doped women normally have, other times in which they train the upper part of their body with outstanding intensity, then they end up stagnating in the weights, not because they have reached its limit but because they do not want to get wider arms, so it seems that women can really naturally look muscular, but most of them are not interested, I ask you to post in this thread photographs or some information about women who became naturally muscular

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

Depending who you are, Mandy is natural and muscular. Take from this what you will.

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

Depending who you are, Mandy is natural and muscular. Take from this what you will.

It is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the contribution, how do you know that it is natural?

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

It is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the contribution, how do you know that it is natural?

I don't. I can only take it at her word. I made a poll asking for the opinions of others but in typical fashion, the thread started to go left.

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

It's certainly possible she has world-class, generational elite genetics for muscle building paired with a pump, friendly lighting, and a deep understanding of the best angles for pictures. Even if this woman is natural, no woman should expect these results naturally or enhanced.

Even with PEDs you need great genetics. Most humans can take all the PEDs on Earth and never look like Phil Heath, CBum, etc.

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

It's certainly possible she has world-class, generational elite genetics for muscle building paired with a pump, friendly lighting, and a deep understanding of the best angles for pictures. Even if this woman is natural, no woman should expect these results naturally or enhanced.

Even with PEDs you need great genetics. Most humans can take all the PEDs on Earth and never look like Phil Heath, CBum, etc.

Do you personally believe she's natural?

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

she is most definitely not natty. they all claim natty for legal reasons. look at her delts, they're pumped up because of ped usage, as that area has the most androgen receptors.

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

Do you personally believe she's natural?

She has a massive pump and seems to carry fat mostly in her lower body so the upper body looks insane as a result. The pics of her with a pump look enhanced, but here she looks much more like a human.

I think it's very possible she's natty with great genetics, camera angles, and pump. 80% confidence. I wouldn't bet my life on it, but it seems possible enough

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

See what I meant, rodolfo_cazador?

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

See what I meant, rodolfo_cazador?

😂 There's never going to be one accord on the internet. Only speculation.

It's all just pixels to us, so their blood work doesn't really matter in the end.

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

link text This woman seems to me to be natural, I have no proof, but if it were, her muscular development in the legs would give an example of what I was saying in that they can become naturally muscular, although it would also exemplify that one of the many women who do not like to develop the maximum potential of their upper body

Jul 08, 2023 - permalink

First off, I highly doubt Mandy is natural.

Posts like this are often a fool's errand. There are so much lying a deception among fitness influencers that it is very difficult to know who is legit natural and who is enhanced. Some women sport physiques that are natty achieveable in 5+ years, but get them in a year or two. Also, browsing subs like steroidsxx actually showcase "enhanced" physiques that are, in comparison to most of the physiques on this site, pretty modest.

But I'll play along. I'm pretty sure MegSquats is natural. She has been lifting for years, and her advice is actually pretty solid and not full of bullshit

Jul 18, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by TheKongoEmpire
Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

What about her? She claims to be natty

Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

Or her she did become like that in a year and claims natty 😂

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

What about her? She claims to be natty

Ida is in no way natty

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »