Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Tattoo Appreciation

cgsweat
Jul 07, 2023 - permalink

Surprised there isn't already a tattoo image thread, so I'm going to create one.

I'm kind of in the mid-range of people who love or hate tats... for me they don't really enhance a woman's body, but they also don't detract in most cases. However, I do appreciate the more artistic tattoos out there.

I'll use Layla Pollock as an example:

Who are your favorites?

Jul 08, 2023 - edited Aug 25, 2023 - permalink

Ginny parks has a large dragon tattoo, which unfortunately you can never see in its entirety, because it is always partially covered by a bikini.

cgsweat
Jul 13, 2023 - edited Sep 30, 2023 - permalink

Tori Beaumont

fixed broken link
cgsweat
Jul 19, 2023 - permalink
Jul 19, 2023 - permalink
mrt
Jul 19, 2023 - permalink
mrt
Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

...almost forgot:

Bakhar:

Jul 19, 2023 - permalink

Most younger women are tattooed now. I think they look amazing on FBBs.

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

You realize this thread will put the grandpas on this site up in arms. Always complaining about they’re getting tattoos and not respecting their wanting people to conform to their life choices.

Jul 20, 2023 - edited Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Oh Lydia, oh Lydia, say have you met Lydia?

Lydia, the Tattooed Lady

She has eyes that folks adore so

And a torso even more so

Lydia, oh Lydia, that encyclopydia

Oh Lydia the Queen of Tattoo

On her back is the Battle of Waterloo

Beside it the wreck of the Hesperus, too

And proudly above waves the red, white, and blue

You can learn a lot from Lydia

When her robe is unfurled, she will show you the world

If you step up and tell her where

For a dime you can see Kankakee or Paris

Or Washington crossing the Delaware

Oh Lydia oh Lydia, say have you met Lydia?

Oh Lydia the Tattooed Lady

When her muscles start relaxin'

Up the hill comes Andrew Jackson

Lydia oh Lydia, that encyclopydia

Oh Lydia the queen of them all

For two bits she will do a mazurka in jazz

With a view of Niagara that nobody has

And on a clear day you can see Alcatraz

You can learn a lot from Lydia

cgsweat
Aug 11, 2023 - permalink

Alexis Lowery's tats

Aug 11, 2023 - permalink

I'd noticed some negative comments about girls with tattoos on the forum. Don't understand it personally. Though I have no tattoos myself I believe they can look great on female muscle. A few of my favourites have tattoos.

Peyton Dutcher

Natasha Aughey

Jessica Shen

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Nice pics. I agree. Tattoos are mainstream now and they look amazing on FBBs

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

Surprised there isn't already a tattoo image thread, so I'm going to create one.

I don't know why you're surprised there isn't already a tattoo image thread. I'm surprised there IS a tattoo thread.

Nice pics. I agree. Tattoos are mainstream now and they look amazing on FBBs

To each their own(and I'l leave it at that).

Aug 12, 2023 - edited Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

I don't really want to rain on anyone's kink, but since I've already been labeled a "grandpa" (not a burn, since the alternative is death) but what about the camouflage of definition they create on the skin, and it's effect on judging? Several of the women picture have the majority of a limb covered. This technique is literally done to advanced automotive prototypes during testing so competitors can't see character lines... Similar to muscle definition. As a judge, two otherwise equal competitors would come down to who's skin was less adorned, therefore visible to be judged. Why put that kind of effort in and voluntarily disadvantage yourself?

cgsweat
Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

As a judge, two otherwise equal competitors would come down to who's skin was less adorned, therefore visible to be judged. Why put that kind of effort in and voluntarily disadvantage yourself?

You're making the assumption that they all compete, which is not the case with most of them.

Aug 13, 2023 - permalink

Stacy Burr

Aug 13, 2023 - permalink

Another favourite. Lita in the early 2000s was one of my favourite WWF divas.

Aug 13, 2023 - edited Aug 13, 2023 - permalink

KevinTheGangsta - They don't tattoo cars. It's a sticker. It confuses cameras, that's the idea. A tattoo isn't a sticker and it isn't designed to confuse.

Aug 13, 2023 - edited Aug 13, 2023 - permalink

KevinTheGangsta - They don't tattoo cars. It's a sticker. It confuses cameras, that's the idea. A tattoo isn't a sticker and it isn't designed to confuse.

The patterns they put on cars are designed to disguise the shape beneath. To make it harder for people to tell what the surface details look like. Full arm sleeve tattoos and really any big tattoo on a muscle has a similar effect.

I know some people like 'em though. I just find it ironic how people get tattoos in part to be "unique" and now that every idiot has body graffiti it's actually more unique not to have one. It seems like a strange thing to do when you're putting so much work into your body aesthetic. A bit like carving a greek goddess out of white marble and then handing some kid a Sharpie market to draw skulls and demons and bullshit all over it. But to each their own.

I'd never presume to TELL someone else what they should do with their own body. I think at least half of them will end up getting the shit lasered off eventually anyway. Sooner or later they realize they aren't going to have 20-something year old flesh forever and tattoos just look worse and worse as you age. Especially on women. But, c'est la vie. If tattoos turn you on, I won't pretend to understand. I don't need to. Not everyone likes muscular women either. Different strokes for different folks.

Aug 14, 2023 - permalink

The patterns they put on cars are designed to disguise the shape beneath. To make it harder for people to tell what the surface details look like. Full arm sleeve tattoos and really any big tattoo on a muscle has a similar effect.

Thank you for paying attention on idiom and analogy day in elementary school.

Aug 25, 2023 - edited Aug 25, 2023 - permalink

Really like this one

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

Ashley Horner. Smoking.

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

Best Tattoo ever...

Aug 28, 2023 - permalink

I try not to start threads that have tons of potential of being locked down.

« first < prev Page 1 of 4 next > last »