Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

jjjeeessiiiccaaa (Jessica Piccoli) arrested again

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Reported by goob: https://www.instagram.com/p/CuNDLlLgzph/?hl=en

Apparently, this time it's for burglary and domestic violence. Her husband filed for divorce and she broke into his new home.

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Good Lord that’s a whole lot of crazy.

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Throw her ass behind bars for 6 months.

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

And some people here want to get dominated/bullied by her. Yall can get help with her. Also would love to see a nice ban so I don't need to see her ever again. Violence is not an answer, and her pics here should be deleted.

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

And some people here want to get dominated/bullied by her. Yall can get help with her. Also would love to see a nice ban so I don't need to see her ever again. Violence is not an answer, and her pics here should be deleted.

I agree

Jul 03, 2023 - edited Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

I don't have a problem or an issue with her pictures remaining here on GwM. I'm interested in her muscle, not her personal life.

It's amusing that some people want to ban her due to a police record in her personal life. But some may grovel as schmoes before some of the chemically enhanced muscle monsters that get posted here. That's also eventually destructive in a personal life, but all they say is "grow bigger babe."

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

And some people here want to get dominated/bullied by her.

They’re so stupid and it shows that they have zero understanding of the difference between dominance in a BDSM/kink setting versus legit abuse and assault.

Again, I get we are all attracted to buff women, but with the way that some people’s brains just completely turn off is embarrassing.

she's scorching hot fire; meaning she burns things around her? ahahaha

poor woman, she needs hundreds of hours of psychological work; very good looking, but also noticeable (somehow) very 'crazy'.

how did I somehow know that she's one of those very crazy girls? what is that in the pics that tells my brain she's nuts?? is it a merely a shallow prejudiced stereotype? or is there some other kind of subtle indirect 'signal'??? 🤔 🤷

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

....never in a good mood... (or so it seems)

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Should be deplatformed tbf. I knew something was off about her cuz she just looks insane. As Salad123 said, violence is not an answer. And shav6789, I get that but knowing someone is a horrible person should be a turn off, not matter how good they look. I remember some females on twitter wanted one murderer to be freed just cuz hes pretty.

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

The shmoes and simps are creating monsters. i don't know why she did this. but with the shmoes encouraging strong women to be violent. it May get to their heads if they are young and then start thinking they can get away with beating innocent men.

"should be deplatformed....." manlikesteve: it would be Chainer's decision about removing someone totally from the site since he is the site owner.

I just checked and there are still pictures of two convicted murderers here on GwM: Kelly Ryan and Sally McNeil. Ryan was released on parole in 2017.

As for something on Twitter about freeing a male murderer, I would never count on that site for accuracy.

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Roid Rage

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

I don't get why people care so much about what these people do in their personal lives, people come here to look at pictures of girls with muscle which she is so why remove her pictures? It's funny how people get fully heated over a situation that has nothing to do with them involving people they will never meet. If by any chance she gives her side of the story and has a reasonable explanation all these same guys who are so pissed of at her will transfer all that anger towards the guy instead of doing what they should've done from the start and stayed out of a dispute between two random strangers 🤷‍♂️

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

I understand that the Court of Public Opinion is not a Court of Law, but while some of her rants I've seen have been cringe-worthy, I do not know she's caused any actual harm. Maybe it makes us abusers, enablers, or apologists in the eyes of other, but many people regularly separate the art from the person.

Now, I don't have to have her in my GWM life, but I'm not bothered by her being here. I also have this amazing ability to ignore shit I don't care about. For those who need a "block" button on GWM for situations like hers, this seems like a good use case.

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Well all I can say is that she has big time legal problems on her hands.

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by test20
Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Throw her ass behind bars for 6 months.

She will just use that time to exercise and come out even more buff. She does need to stay in prison for a while though.

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Reported by goob: https://www.instagram.com/p/CuNDLlLgzph/?hl=en

Apparently, this time it's for burglary and domestic violence. Her husband filed for divorce and she broke into his new home.

At least she did not go courtney clenney on him. That is one racist and evil biotch!

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Her mug shots are hilarious without the heavy filters she needs to look presentable.

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

I... I can't fix her

Jul 04, 2023 - permalink

Should be deplatformed tbf.

If she was making any profit off this site I'd agree. As it is now 1312rebutu has the right idea, oogling her and fantasizing is harmless

Jul 04, 2023 - permalink

I understand that the Court of Public Opinion is not a Court of Law, but while some of her rants I've seen have been cringe-worthy, I do not know she's caused any actual harm. Maybe it makes us abusers, enablers, or apologists in the eyes of other, but many people regularly separate the art from the person.

Now, I don't have to have her in my GWM life, but I'm not bothered by her being here. I also have this amazing ability to ignore shit I don't care about. For those who need a "block" button on GWM for situations like hers, this seems like a good use case.

Comment really reminds me of Orville Season 1-7 (Majority Rule) Sadly, in the U.S.... that's been going on a LOT as of late, in the courts... Public figures being found "guilty" by juries that are picked to convict people ...because they don't like them. (Biased juries... sad to see their justice system failing)

Jul 04, 2023 - permalink

No amount of hot is worth crazy.

Chainer
Jul 04, 2023 - permalink

We will continue to not remove models from the site due to unrelated bad things they have done.

« first < prev Page 1 of 4 next > last »