Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Ma110w

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Haven’t seen anything from Mallory Wick in a while.

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Truth be told, she was just seemingly on the verge of a mental breakdown the last while she was around. From her divorce, to then shaving her head and getting a bunch of piercings, it seemed like she was going through an identity crisis.

Shortly afterwards, she stopped posting on her OF, and that was the end of it. Hopefully she's at peace, wherever she is these days.

[deleted]
Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Agreed there Ninja. That's the main thing. She was always lovely to talk to but hopefully she's found a good place for herself

fp909
Jun 25, 2023 - edited Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Last I saw she had a bf and last HE posted was about the two of them, sometime mid last year. She has, last I saw, been working with a tanning company at the shows and may still be doing that but things seemed ok by last reports. Unfortunately that was a while back now

I think most people are not equipped nor prepared for the attention social media can bring. We kind of blew up her page after she was posting her work flexes and for a time she was handling but combined with her goings on at the time it might’ve been too much at once

Jun 26, 2023 - permalink

Those office videos were great.

Jun 26, 2023 - permalink

Those office videos were great.

True

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »