Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Where is Carriejune Anne Bowlby on GWM??

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

I couldn't find her in here

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Blacklisted. She’s requested to not have her pics on this site.

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Now that is a crying shame. I’ll miss her. I only go on this site and don’t use social media channels to chase down these girls so I guess it’s a case of hasta la vista baby. Such a stunning and beautiful girl. Oh well.

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

"As expected so I'm not disappointed" So, who's next?

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

I make a point to unfollow the blacklisted girls and only use 3rd parties like _aradas to view their stuff. It's so petty they either don't like the schmoes oogling them on the schmoe site or they are greedy for the likes and so they can hawk their snake oil suppleness (LiNk BeLoW for My DiScOuNt).I love me some GWM but I'm loyal to my horny schmoe brothers first and foremost🫡

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Diggity_Dave Agreed. GwM is the archive. I always find the women I admire from GwM. And many women owe a large portion of their follower base to exposure from GwM. But when they get a big enough audience, viewing their media through GwM and not their socials stops being beneficial to them, which is a big reason why I think they leave.

Therefore the GwM users unfollowing them would act as a pressure to keep their profiles up on the site. Understanding the (honestly pretty dark) dynamic between viewers and the viewed is the first thing an enlightened schmoe better do.

To put it in a thoroughly objective terminology, the supply is large enough that any one unit is essentially fungible with another. And the supplier is important enough that no one unit should ever harm the supplier. The users are important enough to be able to ensure the supplier's well being. Therefore they should.

This way women retiring will not have any pressure since they don't care about social clout anyway. And those who left for strategic reasons will be penalized, hopefully making leaving not so much a strategic decision anymore.

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Wow of all people to request this I'm shocked it was her she benefited greatly from this site quite odd, maybe she's cleaning her image up and doesn't want to be seen as a instagram booty girl?

Or maybe one of you guys harassed her idk lol!

mrt
Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Wow of all people to request this I'm shocked it was her she benefited greatly from this site quite odd, maybe she's cleaning her image up and doesn't want to be seen as a instagram booty girl?

Or maybe one of you guys harassed her idk lol!

Cleaning her image? She has explicit content on her OnlyFans.

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

YAR! THAN I SHALL SAIL THE HIGH SEAS AND PIRATE THAT BOOTY!!!

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

I've never seen any of her work if it's softcore and no penetration then I stick to my opinion, another well known did the same thing at one point so it's not that wild of a theory.

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

This is a springboard to go from sexy musclegirl to instagram bootygirl superstardom. Unfortunately the sport of women’s bodybuilding had spent decades trying to move away from it as a fetish thing. But sadly even Ms. Olympia can’t hold a candle in money and clout than even a semi-successful muscle girl on OF.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »