Forum > Requests > Thread

Mid-2000s(?) video with a supposedly real knockout

[deleted]
Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Firstly, thanks to everyone in advance, I know the description is not the best, bur somebody might remember it.

The video in question was of a mixed wrestling/domination variety (one-sided scissorholds, chokeholds etc.). The woman in question was an FBB and likely much bigger (or at least more muscular) than the man. I THINK it was of a multi-parts variety, sort of what Awefilms does. I don't remember much else about the video, since I have seen it in 2007-2009 period. One thing I DO remember was that in the video, at the very end of it (or one part of it) was an additional half a minute or so of footage, with an intertitle: "during the recording of this video, we had an unscripted ko" or something like that. It had the woman holding the man in scissorhold and she didn't realized it at first, but continued to threaten him verbally before finally realizing that he is unconcious. I don't remember if the KO was real or not (and if it was any realistic), but the scene remained in my memory for a decade and a half.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »