Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

You're the casting director for Double Impact remake. Who's your pick for Cory Everson's iconic henchwoman role?

Jun 24, 2023 - permalink

This question just randomly popped into my head while watching John Wick 4. With all the remakes getting made these days who's to say they wouldn't do another Double Impact.

If you could choose any out today's amazing crop of muscular ladies who would it be and why?

For all the FBB admiring youngsters subscribed to GWM who've never seen or even heard of the film here are some snippet clips of her. Starting with my personal favorite scene that made men out of boys in less than 2 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOtZzqdP-PE

cgsweat
Jun 24, 2023 - permalink

With all the remakes getting made these days who's to say they wouldn't do another Double Impact.

The Hollywood Box Office take on the original might discourage them.

If you could choose any out today's amazing crop of muscular ladies who would it be

Kristina Mendoza

and why?

Why not?

Jun 24, 2023 - edited Jun 24, 2023 - permalink

Chun-ri Kim

why? just look at her

Jun 24, 2023 - permalink

The Hollywood Box Office take on the original might discourage them.

They spent $125 million to make a summer blockbuster box office bomb about Monster Trucks. An idea that would seem obviously stupid. If Hollywood would green light that they'll green light anything. Double Impact is somewhat cult classic status. If done right with the right team behind it and a good budget of 30-40 million it would recoup easily.

Jun 24, 2023 - permalink

I hope they won't remake it since the original is fine and i am so sick of all the remakes flooding the market .if they do make it they should get Maria wattel she looks intimidating.

Jun 24, 2023 - permalink

I hope they won't remake it since the original is fine and i am so sick of all the remakes flooding the market .if they do make it they should get Maria wattel she looks intimidating.

How about a sequel? Triple Impact!

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Maria Wattel would be a great choise!

I would also love to see a movie with Erika Dankova!

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Tatiana Bulut

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Kiki Vhyce

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Julia Föry would be amazing, she already has done some shorts like this. But she's huge, some like them smaller.

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

Chelsea Dion

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

Realistically, a casting director would go for someone like Shaina West. Conventionally attractive, does her own stunts, and a big social media presence.

Jun 27, 2023 - edited Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

If it wasn’t for the language barrier, I would say Valentina Mishina.

I know she can speak English, just not at the level I would want to cast her for a role in a movie.

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

Hollywood doing what it does these days, Van Damme's role should go to Jade Cargill and a big meathead dude should be casted as Cory Everson.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

Hollywood doing what it does these days, Van Damme's role should go to Jade Cargill and a big meathead dude should be casted as Cory Everson.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

That'd actually be a great idea.

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

Lindsay Cope

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

Ronda Rousey.

Hey, she's great at fake fighting.

Jun 27, 2023 - edited Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

Julia Fory for sure

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »