Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Searching pictures by a specific date

Jun 23, 2023 - permalink

Advanced search feature: It would really nice if we have an option to search for pictures by a specific date

Example

I want to find how Melinda Lindmark looked back in june 2022 and compare it with how she looks today.

For some models with more than 15+ pages of pictures and videos it can be complicated and take some time to find what you really searching. I really thinking that if that feature was implemented it became helpful for GWM users

Thanks in advanse.

Jun 23, 2023 - permalink

That would be nice but with a lot of pictures the date it was taken is unknown. and we only got the date it was uploaded on here. It could be years later.

Jun 23, 2023 - permalink

Yeah that happens too but mostly users uploads the newest pictures. Even if someone uploads old pictures I can determined by the appearance of the model that this photo is old.

Chainer
Jun 23, 2023 - permalink

You can do a "binary search" through pages of her images to find ones which are uploaded at a specific date. Pick a page in the middle, then look at a date on an image on that page. Depending on whether this date is before or after your target date, repeat for the remaining pages in the corresponding direction. For most models it should take no more than 2-3 repetitions of this to find the right page.

That would be nice but with a lot of pictures the date it was taken is unknown. and we only got the date it was uploaded on here. It could be years later.

True although usually people upload contemporary pics, not super old ones.

Jun 23, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for answer Chainer. Then the thread can be closed.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »