Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans rant

Jun 19, 2023 - permalink

I recently created an Onlyfans and subscribed to some FBBs. I thought the way it worked was you pay a monthly fee and then you get to chat with them and see XXX pics and videos. It seemed great at first but I realized that even after subscribing they just try to upsell even more 'locked' videos/images in every interaction. Plus I'm certain that a handful of them are just bots like chatgpt whose only job is to push more overpriced paid-to-unlock content.

It feels okay in the moment but now I'm down something like $150 and I realize it would have been much better spent on Clips4sale or something 🤷‍♂️.

Jun 19, 2023 - permalink

This is the lesson everybody learns when they give onlyfans a try. If XXX with FBB is what you want Amymuscle_vip is the only one I know of that has no PPV. She has plenty of long clips and pics available once you subscribe.

cgsweat
Jun 19, 2023 - permalink

I recently created an Onlyfans and subscribed to some FBBs. I thought the way it worked was you pay a monthly fee and then you get to chat with them and see XXX pics and videos. It seemed great at first but I realized that even after subscribing they just try to upsell even more 'locked' videos/images in every interaction. Plus I'm certain that a handful of them are just bots like chatgpt whose only job is to push more overpriced paid-to-unlock content.

It feels okay in the moment but now I'm down something like $150 and I realize it would have been much better spent on Clips4sale or something 🤷‍♂️.

You can kind of measure her level of greed by how much she charges. On average, they seem to charge $5 - $15 per month, and then maybe $5 - $25 per private vid. Customs are anther thing entirely, but you get the picture. So when I see someone with like a $50 monthly fee, I don't even bother. There are just way too many other options out there.

Jun 20, 2023 - permalink

some models hire management company to run their OF.

fp909
Jun 20, 2023 - permalink

sean and cg are correct. if you're still interested in OF i would read carefully through the existing thread. there are a few very good providers that will not gauge you.

here's my rules of thumb for the site, kind of like gates to gauge things by:

• if the asking price to sub is over $15/mo it's not worth it to sign up. there are few exceptions
  • sometimes you can see how much has been posted before signing up. if there aren't a lot of posts, it's likely not worth it to check it out
  • generally i appreciate if they offer a "menu" aka a list of what things may cost. up front, honest, and cuts down on some fluff, and then you can make your decision to see if it's worth to stay around for posted content
  • there should be free and paid content available. if everything they post once you sign up is behind a paywall, run
  • if you message and return message read like "hey babe how are you" or some kind of variation, don't bother. you'll likely not get what you ask for in full, the prices will be exorbitant, or some combination of the two. it's likely run by a management company, a bf, or something along those lines.
  • VOD/PPV price range is ideally 10-15$. A lot do this, and post those often, sometimes with previews so you know what you're getting, sometimes in affordable bundles, which i like.
  • some offer alternate, free sub accounts where they post VODs only and nothing else, so you can pay ala carte without the pre-commit

at the end of the day the choices are up to you. the main thread has a lot of reviews, many from myself, with recommendations on who is good and who is not. the list of recommendations is honestly not very long but the accounts have multiple good reviews from users here. generally it's best to keep your expectations low.

Jun 20, 2023 - permalink

some models hire management company to run their OF.

“Some” is an optimistic estimate I guess :)

Jun 22, 2023 - permalink

sean and cg are correct. if you're still interested in OF i would read carefully through the existing thread. there are a few very good providers that will not gauge you.

here's my rules of thumb for the site, kind of like gates to gauge things by:

• if the asking price to sub is over $15/mo it's not worth it to sign up. there are few exceptions
  • sometimes you can see how much has been posted before signing up. if there aren't a lot of posts, it's likely not worth it to check it out
  • generally i appreciate if they offer a "menu" aka a list of what things may cost. up front, honest, and cuts down on some fluff, and then you can make your decision to see if it's worth to stay around for posted content
  • there should be free and paid content available. if everything they post once you sign up is behind a paywall, run
  • if you message and return message read like "hey babe how are you" or some kind of variation, don't bother. you'll likely not get what you ask for in full, the prices will be exorbitant, or some combination of the two. it's likely run by a management company, a bf, or something along those lines.
  • VOD/PPV price range is ideally 10-15$. A lot do this, and post those often, sometimes with previews so you know what you're getting, sometimes in affordable bundles, which i like.
  • some offer alternate, free sub accounts where they post VODs only and nothing else, so you can pay ala carte without the pre-commit

at the end of the day the choices are up to you. the main thread has a lot of reviews, many from myself, with recommendations on who is good and who is not. the list of recommendations is honestly not very long but the accounts have multiple good reviews from users here. generally it's best to keep your expectations low.

Very good assessment! That's exactly right! You must have lots of experience with it as well. I think the worst is when you pay for PPV content and then they have the balls to restrict it behind DRM. I think that's the worst and shouldn't be allowed. We already had to pay a lot and jump through all the hoops and then the ladies just decide "Oh yeah that video you paid for, you can't really have it, you have to be subbed and on my page to watch it." That just makes me feel gross. I had this happen with one lady this month and I'm never going to deal with her ever again. That's not fair to make me pay extra only to lock me out of the videos I paid for. That's the whole reason I'm going to avoid Loyalfans like the plague unless they come to their senses and change that DRM stuff back to the way it was. I'm not paying to just watch it for a limited time, that's ridiculous.

Jun 24, 2023 - permalink

Very good assessment! That's exactly right! You must have lots of experience with it as well. I think the worst is when you pay for PPV content and then they have the balls to restrict it behind DRM. I think that's the worst and shouldn't be allowed. We already had to pay a lot and jump through all the hoops and then the ladies just decide "Oh yeah that video you paid for, you can't really have it, you have to be subbed and on my page to watch it." That just makes me feel gross. I had this happen with one lady this month and I'm never going to deal with her ever again. That's not fair to make me pay extra only to lock me out of the videos I paid for. That's the whole reason I'm going to avoid Loyalfans like the plague unless they come to their senses and change that DRM stuff back to the way it was. I'm not paying to just watch it for a limited time, that's ridiculous.

I think in general within 10-15 years it will be impossible to download any content legally. You will only be able to "buy" it on your account like Kindle purchases. Only hope will be P2P sharing (like the old days) but not sure how many young people will bother.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »