Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Ms. Olympia 2023

Nov 10, 2023 - permalink

^Gymnastics routines require specialized flooring. These girls tumble on hard floor.

Missy would have stormed the title again, if not for her knee injury. She had just won the physique round and her routine was top notch. She was just unlucky and blew her knee.

Nov 10, 2023 - permalink

The Fitness Olympia title was definitely Missy's for the taking. She will be back with a vengeance.

fp909
Nov 10, 2023 - permalink

i spoke to jodi boam the other day because she had this long post about it being her last Olympia.

as she tells it it's likely her last fitness one, but she's mentioned to me before that she wants to do WPD again. but i think she wants another kid, so it'll be somewhere between 2-3 years before we see her on stage again :(

Nov 10, 2023 - permalink

Women's bodybuilding can be so precarious huh? Like, at any moment Andrea Shaw could post on instagram that she is expecting a baby and then that's it, reign over.

Nov 20, 2023 - permalink

I think the chances that Andrea is still menstruating due to all the gear she is on and getting pregnant are highly highly unlikely!

Dec 01, 2023 - permalink

i spoke to jodi boam the other day because she had this long post about it being her last Olympia.

as she tells it it's likely her last fitness one, but she's mentioned to me before that she wants to do WPD again. but i think she wants another kid, so it'll be somewhere between 2-3 years before we see her on stage again :(

Maybe less, but that'll be up to the committee. Good luck, Jodi!

« first < prev Page 5 of 5 next > last »