Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Fastest transformation?

Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

Who has the biggest transformation in the shortest amount of time? I know there are several people that have built up over several years, but what is the biggest change in the smallest time period?

Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

Depends on the starting point, really any prep is a transformation, a quick prep is 8 weeks.

If you mean from Obese to IFBB then so few have done it, only a handful of woman have made such a transformation.

Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

I have yet to see a faster one than this girl https://www.instagram.com/_lovely.sami_/ her growth in 2021 was crazy

This is just 1 year and 3 months difference

Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

I have yet to see a faster one than this girl https://www.instagram.com/_lovely.sami_/ her growth in 2021 was crazy

This is just 1 year and 3 months difference

this is the perfect reference !!

Amazing transformation in such a short time ! absolutely incredible

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

If you mean from Obese to IFBB then so few have done it, only a handful of woman have made such a transformation.

I would say either way, from skinny or from fat - which is harder to achieve?

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

I would say either way, from skinny or from fat - which is harder to achieve?

Depends. If someone is fat but has a lot of muscle or already comes from a strength base, it’s much easier to lean down and look ripped than it is for a skinny person to put on mass from scratch.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Like Melina Perron:

https://thepatientfactor.com/wp-content/uploa... It looks like a good 6 years but you said the fastest so I don't know how fast a female can lose a bunch fat than put on muscle.

Jun 18, 2023 - permalink

Depends. If someone is fat but has a lot of muscle or already comes from a strength base, it’s much easier to lean down and look ripped than it is for a skinny person to put on mass from scratch.

I agree, a skinny to fit transformation is more impressive. Especially one done without a pre bulk in a short amount of time.

Jun 21, 2023 - permalink

Who has the fastest skinny to bulk transformation then?

[deleted]
Jun 21, 2023 - edited Jun 21, 2023 - permalink

You also have to look at the question with chubby or fat situations..

Was this person already in shape at a earlier part of their life. Were they very fit and muscular early on and just quit training and then they let the shape of their body get away by putting on fat. One other thing to look at is if these women had muscle at one time and it just went away. People still have what you call muscle memory. They can bounce back much faster than someone that was never really in shape and no muscle at all. An example is Pam Brown. She was in shape with muscles at a early part of her life. She let her training go and she put on fat weight. The pics below many would think the before images was how she always looked. So to conclude, it's really hard to tell sometimes what you actually get with their pictures.

Pam Brown 1

Pam Brown 2

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

(

) Paula Ranta got jacked pretty quick

Jun 28, 2023 - permalink

Depends on the starting point, really any prep is a transformation, a quick prep is 8 weeks.

The ones that do are super IFBBs though. Fabiola Boulanger, Jordyanne Grace, Tarna Alderman, …, etc

Jun 28, 2023 - permalink

(

Yeah, this is a good example! 2 years for this is a crazy growth period, even on gear

Jun 28, 2023 - permalink

(

woah, hopefully she doesn't burn out.. Never knew some one could get this big in two years oh man.

Jun 28, 2023 - permalink

(

Even her boobs got bigger lol.

Jun 28, 2023 - permalink

Even her boobs got bigger lol.

implant gains are real lol

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »