Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Strong Female Plumber!!!!!

Jun 14, 2023 - edited Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

I own several rentals and encountered a clogged sewer line in one of them. I had trouble contacting my regular plumber but managed to reach an out of town plumber, who could come immediately. An older gentleman showed up with a young assistant, a female. After deciding not to disconnect the washer and fittings, he decided to snake the line from the vent on the roof. I almost fell down when I saw his young lady assistant, take the bound up cable/snake auger in one hand and go up the ladder to the roof!! It wasn't the full sized auger they roll from the truck but still, that thing has to weigh a bunch!! I looked at that old dude with an obvious WTF expression. He knew exactly what I was thinking, gloating, that's my daughter. I have to stop myself from being obvious in my appreciation for strong girls and women, so I didn't babble too much but good gracious. She must be very strong. Dressed in a baggy tee shirt, the only indication I could see was vascular forearms. That is the first female plumber I've ever seen and will definitely call them again. Anyone have any idea what those portable augers weigh? They just left my rental...but I had to post this immediately. Very impressive strength..WOW!!

Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

I own several rentals and encountered a clogged sewer line in one of them. I had trouble contacting my regular plumber but managed to reach an out of town plumber, who could come immediately. An older gentleman showed up with a young assistant, a female. After deciding not to disconnect the washer and fittings, he decided to snake the line from the vent on the roof. I almost fell down when I saw his young lady assistant, take the bound up cable/snake auger in one hand and go up the ladder to the roof!! It wasn't the full sized auger they roll from the truck but still, that thing has to weigh a bunch!! I looked at that old dude with an obvious WTF expression. He knew exactly what I was thinking, gloating, that's my daughter. I have to stop myself from being obvious in my appreciation for strong girls and women, so I didn't babble too much but good gracious. She must be very strong. Dressed in a baggy tee shirt, the only indication I could see was vascular forearms. That is the first female plumber I've ever seen and will definitely call them again. Anyone have any idea what those portable augers weigh? They just left my rental...but I had to post this immediately. Very impressive strength..WOW!!

That's part of reason I love these girls. Functional use and not just good at spa day or going shopping.

Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

Pretty cool you never know when you will get to meet a strong woman like that. its challenging work that requires a level of strength that is hard to achieve for women but for men its a lot easier.

Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

That's cool

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »