Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Rocking Your Way to Victory

Jun 14, 2023 - edited Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

Have any of you ever fantasized about impressing a muscular pritty kitty with some kind of talent or ability of yours? Impressing her to the point where her indifference (or contempt) for you turns to love (if not obsessive love)?

Like, maybe she sees you up onstage, tearing up the drums like a modern-day Keith Moon at a goth rock or metal concert or something?

And, you know, she's just like, thinking to herself:

"Oh my God, I....I didn't know this pathetic little nerd could be so awesome! Look at him go! And, why do I feel so hot all of a sudden?"

And then, boom! You're off to the races XD

Of course, the falling-in-love-with-you part need not happen at a rapid clip but, at the very least, the seed is planted and starts to grow from there.

Anyway, yeah. Ever fantasize about anything like that?

Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

Mmmh maybe but i really lack talent in most things not just strength. i am also bad at arts and technical things. i am intelligent i have a high iq but i can't use my intellect in a useful way. i just like to read a lot but i don't make a lot of things. when i tried to repair something i failed because it turns out to be way different from all the books i read i need hands on experience. my greatest talent is my ability to speak a lot of languages. 7 years ago i only spoke 2 languages but now i can speak a dozen. this has already helped me in my sex life. but fbbs are too rare.

Jun 16, 2023 - edited Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Mmmh maybe but i really lack talent in most things not just strength. i am also bad at arts and technical things.

I'm not bad at the arts but, I'm not impressive enough to make the ladies melt. Not in real life, at any rate.

i am intelligent i have a high iq but i can't use my intellect in a useful way.

Same here. Most of my expansive knowledge is pretty worthless, too.

I just like to read a lot but i don't make a lot of things. when i tried to repair something i failed because it turns out to be way different from all the books i read i need hands on experience. my greatest talent is my ability to speak a lot of languages. 7 years ago i only spoke 2 languages but now i can speak a dozen. this has already helped me in my sex life. but fbbs are too rare.

Well, you've had a lot more success than I have. I once tried working some polyglot magic myself. Tried picking my Spanish back up but, it didn't really accomplish what I had hoped it would accomplish. I even tried learning Arabic because of a girl I really liked, too. Tried a little Farsi, too, because Persian women are hot.

That didn't go anywhere, either.

So yeah. Good for you, though, brother.

Jun 30, 2023 - edited Jun 30, 2023 - permalink

Holy fuck. I honestly thought this thread would have generated more conversation by now.

I see clearly it has epically failed in that endeavor. Are today’s muscular women such philistines a man cannot even fantasize about impressing these angels with something other than his strength, power, and money?

Dear Lord!

Jun 30, 2023 - permalink

you appear to be frustrated maybe focus on something else

Jun 30, 2023 - edited Jun 30, 2023 - permalink

you appear to be frustrated maybe focus on something else

Well, the situation doesn’t make me happy, I’d be lying if I said it does. But, oh well. I guess this kind of fantasy is a lot like happy endings in a Darren Aronofsky film. You just don’t do that shit, homie.

Unless you’re me, of course ^_^

Aug 03, 2023 - permalink

Well. About this. I'm a musician and have played live in bands my whole life. I get to go onstage and do unspeakably rude things to my guitar so that certain sounds emerge and everyone has a great time. The mythos of the musician being able to charm whomever they are attracted to is both real and mythological in nature. Have I played a gig where a muscular, beautiful woman was moved by the music and sought out my company after the show? Yeah. Absolutely. It led to a very awesome relationship too, wasn't just a one night thing. Have I had so many such women seeking me out that I lost count? Oh HELL no. No matter who you are or how great you are at what you do, most such encounters die stillborn because they just do not happen. What happens is, you get a certain amount of groupies who separate into Guitarist Groupies, and Singer Groupies, and Drummer Groupies, and bassist groupies, and keyboard player groupies, and... You get the point. Occasionally....OCCASIONALLY.....a groupie comes along who just digs your music and the band vibe, and so becomes a kind of 'on-the-road-friend' who makes your tour a lot more bearable. Few of these women turn out to be muscle women. Even fewer are about the human connection as much or more than sex. But Imma tell ya what, ..when that magical woman suddenly appears right down front, dancing right in front of you, muscles rippling with her every move, and you just KNOW...that is a rush unlike any other. It's only happened to me twice in my entire life, but both of those nights are seared into my memory forever.

Dec 15, 2023 - permalink

Well. About this. I'm a musician and have played live in bands my whole life. I get to go onstage and do unspeakably rude things to my guitar so that certain sounds emerge and everyone has a great time. The mythos of the musician being able to charm whomever they are attracted to is both real and mythological in nature. Have I played a gig where a muscular, beautiful woman was moved by the music and sought out my company after the show? Yeah. Absolutely. It led to a very awesome relationship too, wasn't just a one night thing. Have I had so many such women seeking me out that I lost count? Oh HELL no. No matter who you are or how great you are at what you do, most such encounters die stillborn because they just do not happen. What happens is, you get a certain amount of groupies who separate into Guitarist Groupies, and Singer Groupies, and Drummer Groupies, and bassist groupies, and keyboard player groupies, and... You get the point. Occasionally....OCCASIONALLY.....a groupie comes along who just digs your music and the band vibe, and so becomes a kind of 'on-the-road-friend' who makes your tour a lot more bearable. Few of these women turn out to be muscle women. Even fewer are about the human connection as much or more than sex. But Imma tell ya what, ..when that magical woman suddenly appears right down front, dancing right in front of you, muscles rippling with her every move, and you just KNOW...that is a rush unlike any other. It's only happened to me twice in my entire life, but both of those nights are seared into my memory forever.

Your story is a nice one but, the fact this kind of thing happens as little as I surmised only confirms to me how dismal the situation really is. Most muscle women really don't give a damn about the beautiful music we little men make and, you just proved it. Otherwise, you would've had more stories to tell. Definitely more than two examples to provide, I can tell you that.

sigh

Carajo, amigo, what a desolate landscape. Que puro desastre.

Dec 15, 2023 - permalink

I hate to be a complainer about something so minor. but most videos with muscle women have some of the worst music ever. I can't believe someone would listen to that for fun. even my cat makes better music than this shit. it doesn't really matter since the videos are great on mute too. but if this is what they think is good music. I think I wouldn't be able to impress them with music no matter how good it is. since our tastes are radically different. I wish I had a time machine or something.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »