Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Understanding how prominent is GWM use among GWM users

Is GWM your most used source of female muscle media content? (306 total votes)

Yes, and I almost don't use any other websites (155, 50.7%)
Yes, but I'd say I make significant use of other websites (121, 39.5%)
No, but it's close with my most used websites (29, 9.5%)
No, and this is one of the websites I visit the least (1, 0.3%)
qaz
Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

I am very curious to see this result.

Obviously this website is a staple of this community. But how dependent are we on it? I'm curious to see

Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

I wish there was a website like this except dedicated to illustrations. I usually resort to Deviantart for this

[deleted]
Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

I wish I could create folders to organize my favorites better.

Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

I am on here every day .but i also use other sites a lot like YouTube deviant art pixiv Reddit Instagram tiktok xhamster xvideos spankbank and many others.

Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

I wish there was a website like this except dedicated to illustrations. I usually resort to Deviantart for this

Yea there should be one that bans futa and other stuff i don't like. there used to be sites like that in the 2000s. but most are gone and they didn't have much stuff to begin with

Jun 14, 2023 - permalink

I find the most FBB illustrations on DA and Pixiv.

Jun 15, 2023 - edited Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

Since I came here, I return nearly every day. I like that I can add photos or videos to my favorites easily.

The videos are often too short so for certain women I go to YouTube.

When I want to check them out more I also often go to Instagram.

Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

I'm mostly using gwm but for blacklisted models I have to use Instagram and for art DeviantArt. Sometimes I also use Twitter as well but most of the pics on Twitter are already here. Tumblr used to be a great app for gwm but once they changed their policies to be more family friendly the app just went downhill

Jun 15, 2023 - permalink

I mostly use GWM, Instagram and Tiktok, sometimes also Deviantart for illustrations

Jun 22, 2023 - permalink

About muscles, this is the only website i'm using.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »